Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

b5 a4 + chip+dv+k&N = ????1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 09:23 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: b5 a4 + chip+dv+k&N = ????1/4 mile

I hate to tell you this but you can not judge cars by how thet held up in a race unless they were raced by the same driver. Just cuz your 12v beat a 1.8t jetta desn't mean **** it just tells me the guy you raced is an *** hat. If you want to get a good idea what car is faster look at the numbers (FACTS) I have posted 3 TIMES then assume the same driver was in both cars....OK

Old 07-07-2006, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

i feel the need............. the need.... for speed (enter top gun song)

Old 07-07-2006, 09:27 PM
2nd Gear

You raced a jetta which is fwd so his launch isn't going to be great compared to your pos 12v that is quattro. And if your driving skillz are on the fast and furious level which everyone in your town thinks you are an awsome driver, you should have had an awsome launch. A chipped 1.8t will take a 2.8, the 2.8s are heavier too IIRC. I ran a 15.2 with a slipping clutch and a shitty 2.2or 2.3 60' because i have frontrak. for you bitches look there. You have pics of your audi how come you dont have pics of your other two cars you skoach.

Old 07-07-2006, 09:29 PM
2nd Gear

i guess and people around my town consider me to be the best driver around, lol, so I took him pretty easily, and he was so embarassed cuz he was talkin mad crap about my car, little did i know I would own an Audi one day.
F A G

Old 07-07-2006, 09:31 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

im just going by the stock statistics, and i know a 30v runs a 15.3...thats all im saying. Right and now you know a chiped 1.8t has more power and weighs less

The k03 turbo is too small to pull out any real power, even with a chip it looses power up top like crazy, and im pretty sure all you 1.8 guys can agree with me. I never lost any power up top from a chip....Ask anyone will tell you that you are full of ****.

I guess im just going off of what I have witnessed in beating a 1.8t audi in my NA eclipse, and beating a chipped jetta in my 12v, lol...and i didnt really beat it, it was more like nose to nose with my nose about a foot ahead. Again driver war not any useable fact

These experiences alone have been plenty for me to know if your going after speed, dont get an audi I have seen lots of fast 1.8t's very few 2.8 and not one 12v so you need to stfu just cuz you bought the slowest a4 ever made doesn't mean they all are slow

Old 07-07-2006, 09:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: trailboss

You raced a jetta which is fwd so his launch isn't going to be great compared to your pos 12v that is quattro. And if your driving skillz are on the fast and furious level which everyone in your town thinks you are an awsome driver, you should have had an awsome launch. A chipped 1.8t will take a 2.8, the 2.8s are heavier too IIRC. I ran a 15.2 with a slipping clutch and a shitty 2.2or 2.3 60' because i have frontrak. for you bitches look there. You have pics of your audi how come you dont have pics of your other two cars you skoach.

what other mods did you have when you ran that 15.2???

you people need to calm down, im not trying to stir up any commotion, just letting you know what ive experienced, that doesnt make me a ***, lol....

Old 07-07-2006, 09:40 PM
3rd Gear

what other mods did you have when you ran that 15.2???

you people need to calm down, im not trying to stir up any commotion, just letting you know what ive experienced, that doesnt make me a ***, lol....
And I'm telling you the facts you dumb ****..........not basing them off all the girls you raced in your 12v. Have you even seen the numbers (facts) I have posted 4 times????????

Old 07-07-2006, 09:45 PM
3rd Gear

and i know i got the slowest audi, lol...come on beermod weve been through this lol

and there might be a handful of "fast" 1.8t's out there...cuz by all means a low 15 second car is not fast.

hell, a mid 14 second car isnt even fast...

according to me (ive been in and driven a lot of cars) a car has to be able to run a 13 second pass before I will even begin to think about using the word "fast"... and last time i checked it takes an extensive mod list to break an audi into the 13's....

so, even tho i did get the slowest audi, most of them ARE slow anyways

beermod: come on dude, being a fellow DSM owner, you should know what a "fast" car is

Old 07-07-2006, 09:51 PM
3rd Gear

and i know i got the slowest audi, lol...come on beermod weve been through this lol

and there might be a handful of "fast" 1.8t's out there...cuz by all means a low 15 second car is not fast. Did you look at the link posted above? There are K03's in the low 14's

hell, a mid 14 second car isnt even fast... when compared to a 17 sec 12v with 200lbs of audio it is.... lol at U

according to me (ive been in and driven a lot of cars) a car has to be able to run a 13 second pass before I will even begin to think about using the word "fast"... and last time i checked it takes an extensive mod list to break an audi into the 13's....Again check the link above.........FU(K

so, even tho i did get the slowest audi, most of them ARE slow anyways

beermod: come on dude, being a fellow DSM owner, you should know what a "fast" car is This is not at all what I am trying to say [&o] I am telling you that a 2.8 is slower than a chiped 1.8t

Old 07-07-2006, 10:11 PM
3rd Gear

dam how do you do that reply where its a copied message but you reply in blue after each sentence... thats pretty tight...

and naw i havnt checked the time slip link. audis are tight, i guess they can be quick, i might get a 1.8t if my 12v is totalled so i may get to experience boost with my leather

Quick Reply: b5 a4 + chip+dv+k&N = ????1/4 mile