Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

best chip for tip a4 b6

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2006, 06:50 AM
2nd Gear
Default best chip for tip a4 b6

I know to each their own and there's countless posts abou tthis BUT

if you have a chipped tiptronic a4 b6 quattro - post ur HP gains

Old 05-31-2006, 10:23 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: best chip for tip a4 b6

I know to each their own and there's countless posts abou tthis BUT

if you have a chipped tiptronic a4 b6 quattro - post ur HP gains
Yummmm, Doritos.

I've gained 15 pounds but no HP with Doritos.

Old 05-31-2006, 11:44 AM

don't have a B6 but GIAC is the best all around

APR bad customer service
Revo bad software lots of issues

Old 05-31-2006, 12:52 PM
Site Moderator

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY?!?!?!??!!?

100+ posts!!!!!!!!!!

MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it ignorance? A joke?? Did someone else post his first 99 posts-and therefore this guy has no idea about using the search??? I dont KNOW! YOU TELL ME!!!

Ugh.... Hes not even technicaly a noob anymore!!! There is no excuse!!!!!

jk^ bout all that

Try using the search Richard.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:07 PM
2nd Gear

Read what I wrote - I searched already - i need raw #'s for people who have Dyno'ed their tip cars on chip ...

Old 05-31-2006, 01:33 PM
Site Moderator

You said yourself that you "know there are countless posts about this", and you go on to ask the question anyway.. Thats where my beef came from.

Youll have a hard time finding tip. raw #'s... But they will be close to non tips, so just add on a second or 2 for whatever your trying to find out. 0-60/ 1/4mile times- whatever. GIAC or Revo have the best chips for the b6, and they are all too similar to take milliseconds into consideration when you have a tiptronic. Audizine or Audiworld may have more detailed info on it than what you could find in the search here. Just get giac and be done with it. Its not like youll be going to the track a lot with tiptronic (hopefuly not) and i dont know why you would be so concerned. Giac is the best for power down low/around town driving. Even if its not technicaly the fastest or has the highest #'s, it sure does feel that way. You wouldnt be dissapointed. Best way to search about this would be to search B6 chips in general and see who with tip's. says what about it. GIAC is gunna push you in your seat more than any other chip i think.

Old 05-31-2006, 01:47 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah - sorry for making you angry :P I just wanted a more direct comparison thatn just offshoot comments by people with chipped tips

anyhoo, I was thinking of going with GIAC, TIEN suspension, some eibach coilcovers possibly? some wheels and an OETTINGER kit (minus the frigging roof and rear spoiler because its a waste of money and overpriced), new intake and exhaust? (dont know how much exhaust helps tips)

but I just want get complete list of mods I want and then start knocking them off the list.

I already got a set of wheels (SSR 18's with Pirelli tires) that I'm looking at so the performance upgrades are coming up

as for racing - no this is just to give my audi some more power and have some fun coming down I-91 from NH to NY where there's always a ton of BMW, Porsche's etc and lots of good roads for speeding up

it'd be impressive for a modded A4 (IMHO) to rape a 330i or a stock e36 m3 :P

Old 05-31-2006, 02:16 PM
3rd Gear

This is our destiny. God punish us!

Whyyyyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy

What did I do to deserv this......

btw: I love Doritos

Old 05-31-2006, 03:10 PM
1st Gear

WHICH IS THE BEST CHIP?

GIAC REVO APR NEUSPEED??

hehe, the next person asking this question should get their account suspended fopr 1 month

Old 05-31-2006, 03:32 PM
2nd Gear

stop posting useless **** -

I didn't ask which is the best chip - if I did then I should get banned and my car taken away from me.

I'm asking for specs - not a lot of ppl objectively tell me specs about their car after chipping that's not overly opinionated

Quick Reply: best chip for tip a4 b6