Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

blowoff.... yea i know...

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 01:50 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: blowoff.... yea i know...

Flaming??? You obviously have never been flamed.
Would you like to be flamed to see what its like?
Just ask what the best chip is, or what SAFE means on your radio...

ORIGINAL: member

why all the flaming, the only good responce i got was from David_K. i do want that sound, my car do whatever i want. look at david_k's car. i think he did what he wanted and he is happy with his e.t.'s. you guys are talking about audi's like they are the best cars out there and put hondas on the bottom of the list. i dont even wanna go into honda and how it is a great car. all i need is answers and not ur opinion of how my mods suck, ok? thanks. so all i asked can i put in a blow off without any check engine lights or problems? thanks a lot

Old 08-12-2004, 08:03 PM
1st Gear

why all the flaming, the only good responce i got was from David_K. i do want that sound, my car do whatever i want. look at david_k's car. i think he did what he wanted and he is happy with his e.t.'s. you guys are talking about audi's like they are the best cars out there and put hondas on the bottom of the list. i dont even wanna go into honda and how it is a great car. all i need is answers and not ur opinion of how my mods suck, ok? thanks. so all i asked can i put in a blow off without any check engine lights or problems? thanks a lot
Flaming? Whatever. If you don't like the opinions you get, then don't ask.
I'm jumping on the same band wagon. We aren't telling you that your opinion isn't worth anything and that you would be a bad person for doing it, we just don't understand why you would want to risk the well being of such a large investment just to get a cool sound. All we're saying is be practical; a lot of the time you can't have your cake and eat it too due to the simple fact that there are lots of factors most people don't think even about. And that is the point of the forum, to help reveal those other factors.

Just like everyone else has said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

Old 08-12-2004, 09:54 PM
1st Gear

you guys sound so important, like everybody wants to hear your opinion. all i asked how was a simple question and i got you replied that i dont deserve this "fine piece of performance engineering" and how honda world is caught up in sound and looks. i came here to get help and get my questions answered.

Old 08-12-2004, 10:04 PM
3rd Gear

you guys sound so important, like everybody wants to hear your opinion. all i asked how was a simple question and i got you replied that i dont deserve this "fine piece of performance engineering" and how honda world is caught up in sound and looks. i came here to get help and get my questions answered.
Ok... that sounds a bit redundant, but anyway...
You asked a question... you got several responses... some you didn't like, some you liked... no need to take it so personally... we all do mean well, but sometimes you are going to get personal (subjective) responses - I'm guilty of this all the time!
If you want to do the BOV thing go ahead. You're right - it's your car. Most of us think it's not a good idea, but you have to make the final decision - and we know that.

By the way (to answer your question directly): I think, at some point, you will get a CEL with a BOV - at the very least.

No hard feelings bro - Peace.

Old 08-13-2004, 01:29 AM
Site Moderator

you guys sound so important, like everybody wants to hear your opinion. all i asked how was a simple question and i got you replied that i dont deserve this "fine piece of performance engineering" and how honda world is caught up in sound and looks.
heh heh - man you asked for our opinion. I am just telling you what I know from experience. I assumed that why you got on the forum in the first place.
The "you don't deserve..." comment was obvious humor. relax man. You'll enjoy your stay here if you don't take everything personally.

i came here to get help and get my questions answered.
Your question has been answered...