Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bumper = Done for = FUCK!

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
4th Gear
Default Bumper = Done for = ****!

[hr] Alright guys... well you probably haven't heard this one before.

But... when installing my DV I removed my stock plastic skidplate, thinking it is worthless I left it off in a hurry to test my new valve! So anyway... it came back to bite my in the ***.

I am outside of a blockbuster, I am parked on an incline where my front bumper is facing down.. I have a 5 speed and usually when reversing out it rolls foward just a tad. Well this time it rolled foward over the small *** curb, being my car is low when I went to reverse, BOOM the entire front bumper tore the **** OFF I don't think I've ever been so irritated, I've parked in that exact spot, at least once a week for the past 6 months and NEVER has this EVER happened to me.

I will post a picture in a little while. For now I need websites where I can purchase a new bumper, I have a big interest in the sportec one but fear it is far to expensive over OEM. I am trying to avoid OEM. Please guys, I really need your help... so far I've found one site that offer some pretty cool bumpers. And please, no ebay.. I'd perferr to go with a more reliable source that offers QUALITY. Not that ebay doesn't, but a bumper on ebay isn't my thing!

Thanks guys, sorry for the long type! Please read and help!

(basically I need a new front bumper, need websites, links, suggestions, ANTHING) Thanks![/align]

Old 06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Bumper = Done for = ****!

Old 06-24-2007, 08:35 PM
4th Gear

Old 06-24-2007, 08:44 PM
1st Gear

Extreme Dimensions?

try this link
http://www.extremedimensions.com/sho...cat=A4%2096-01

Old 06-24-2007, 08:53 PM

Even though there was no B6 RS4, there is a bumper here that was made to look like one. Not sure if the cost is too high though.
http://www.lltek.com/hfltek_a4_8e_rs4look_lite.htm

Old 06-24-2007, 08:58 PM
2nd Gear

i remember when i first got my car, i accidentally parked up to far on one of those curb stoppers and freaken went to back out and ripped my whole lip right off. the second day i got my car too. but it was just the little front lip, not nearly as bad as your though. sorry that sucks

Old 06-24-2007, 09:00 PM
1st Gear

LL Tek is sexy. A grand is not so sexy.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:02 PM
4th Gear

I like the look of those koen.. but fiberglass aint going on my car[&:]

and yeah... Lltek is just to expensive!

Old 06-24-2007, 09:34 PM
5th Gear

Haha, I just read about this happening on that website with the aluminum skidplates... Yowzers. I knew it wouldn't effect me, as my car is too low to let the bumper roll past a curb...
You could likely buy that plastic thing from a salvage yard for dirt cheap... I think your car might look goofy if you get just a front bumper without any matching sides or rear.

EDIT: and ewwww to LLTEK... they've created a monster, with that B6 RS4 thing. Yikes! Sooo ugly.

Old 06-24-2007, 10:50 PM
4th Gear

there is some guy on zine selling a votex one

Quick Reply: Bumper = Done for = FUCK!