AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   Decided to put 1-pieces in (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/decided-put-1-pieces-19381/)

apg96 11-08-2005 01:43 AM

Decided to put 1-pieces in

I decided to put 1-piece headlights in the car. I wanna know where to get teh headlights (i want them new) also i would like to go xenon. Is it possibel to do that w/o doing an HID conversion since i am buying new assemblies for the lighst anyway. Maybe buy the Ecode xenon housings and then wire them? What this gonna cost?

audiboy1618 11-08-2005 01:45 AM

RE: Decided to put 1-pieces in

Apg i would look into brakes to slow ur beast down or alteast guy some spray paint for those wheels, black or something.

_Adrian_ 11-08-2005 01:46 AM

one word...
LLTEK
expensive but they offer everything you are looking for.

Session101 11-08-2005 01:52 AM

go buy either some S4 headlights or some Valeo 1-piece stock headlights
and on my car, the HID system is an original audi system, from a newer
model.

here's an example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDI-...QQcmdZViewItem

apg96 11-08-2005 02:11 AM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Apg i would look into brakes to slow ur beast down or alteast guy some spray paint for those wheels, black or something.
I actually just want to fix it and get something different, either a B6 1.8T or a 3 series or something... im tired of this car, too many problems from the previous owner, he cut way to many corners.

Anyone know anything about a minor leasing a car?

PandaXpress 11-08-2005 02:13 AM

ORIGINAL: apg96

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

I actually just want to fix it and get something different, either a B6 1.8T or a 3 series or something... im tired of this car, too many problems from the previous owner, he cut way to many corners.

Anyone know anything about a minor leasing a car?
if ur gonna get a new ride why even bother moding this one you just wasting your money and time man
lil stuff isnt gonna affect the resale value of your car

onepoint8tee 11-08-2005 02:17 AM

I dont get it when people compare a4's to 3 series. Its just a sign that they are turning to the dark side. I am completely convinced that the A4 is the badest ass car on the road for so many reasons... Then again I felt the same way about my 86 rx7 when I was 16. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

_Adrian_ 11-08-2005 02:25 AM

well ...
i've been workin on cars for quite a few years.. and the one thing i notices is how your car reflects on yourself.
you can quickly pick up a lot about a person on how they treat their car, how they drive and most importantly what they drive.

maybe it reflected on the inner wanna-be race-car driver just failed to realize that you need a real car... only took a couple of years to get it right[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Yuikio 11-08-2005 02:28 AM

If you want to sell it, get some stock wheels, (I know where you can get some...) do all the minor maintenance things, and sell it.
I thought you were getting a graduation S4 anyway?

apg96 11-08-2005 02:32 AM

ORIGINAL: _Adrian_

well ...
i've been workin on cars for quite a few years.. and the one thing i notices is how your car reflects on yourself.
you can quickly pick up a lot about a person on how they treat their car, how they drive and most importantly what they drive.

maybe it reflected on the inner wanna-be race-car driver just failed to realize that you need a real car... only took a couple of years to get it right[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]
haha thats funny i just wrote an english paper on how a car reflects on the person. Well i went to BMW b/c they have always been good to use before. I learned to drive in one. They have evrything i want ( i dont ned awd) and it may be a better fit for me.

PPl compare teh 2 for a few reasons, same size, sme rpice range, same target market, and same class of a car.