Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Decided to put 1-pieces in

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 01:43 AM
Default Decided to put 1-pieces in

I decided to put 1-piece headlights in the car. I wanna know where to get teh headlights (i want them new) also i would like to go xenon. Is it possibel to do that w/o doing an HID conversion since i am buying new assemblies for the lighst anyway. Maybe buy the Ecode xenon housings and then wire them? What this gonna cost?

Old 11-08-2005, 01:45 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Decided to put 1-pieces in

Apg i would look into brakes to slow ur beast down or alteast guy some spray paint for those wheels, black or something.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:46 AM
1st Gear

one word...
LLTEK
expensive but they offer everything you are looking for.

Old 11-08-2005, 01:52 AM
1st Gear

go buy either some S4 headlights or some Valeo 1-piece stock headlights
and on my car, the HID system is an original audi system, from a newer
model.

here's an example:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDI-...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 11-08-2005, 02:11 AM

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Apg i would look into brakes to slow ur beast down or alteast guy some spray paint for those wheels, black or something.
I actually just want to fix it and get something different, either a B6 1.8T or a 3 series or something... im tired of this car, too many problems from the previous owner, he cut way to many corners.

Anyone know anything about a minor leasing a car?

Old 11-08-2005, 02:13 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: apg96

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

I actually just want to fix it and get something different, either a B6 1.8T or a 3 series or something... im tired of this car, too many problems from the previous owner, he cut way to many corners.

Anyone know anything about a minor leasing a car?
if ur gonna get a new ride why even bother moding this one you just wasting your money and time man
lil stuff isnt gonna affect the resale value of your car

Old 11-08-2005, 02:17 AM
Site Moderator

I dont get it when people compare a4's to 3 series. Its just a sign that they are turning to the dark side. I am completely convinced that the A4 is the badest *** car on the road for so many reasons... Then again I felt the same way about my 86 rx7 when I was 16. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Old 11-08-2005, 02:25 AM
1st Gear

well ...
i've been workin on cars for quite a few years.. and the one thing i notices is how your car reflects on yourself.
you can quickly pick up a lot about a person on how they treat their car, how they drive and most importantly what they drive.

maybe it reflected on the inner wanna-be race-car driver just failed to realize that you need a real car... only took a couple of years to get it right[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]

Old 11-08-2005, 02:28 AM
3rd Gear

If you want to sell it, get some stock wheels, (I know where you can get some...) do all the minor maintenance things, and sell it.
I thought you were getting a graduation S4 anyway?

Old 11-08-2005, 02:32 AM

ORIGINAL: _Adrian_

well ...
i've been workin on cars for quite a few years.. and the one thing i notices is how your car reflects on yourself.
you can quickly pick up a lot about a person on how they treat their car, how they drive and most importantly what they drive.

maybe it reflected on the inner wanna-be race-car driver just failed to realize that you need a real car... only took a couple of years to get it right[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]
haha thats funny i just wrote an english paper on how a car reflects on the person. Well i went to BMW b/c they have always been good to use before. I learned to drive in one. They have evrything i want ( i dont ned awd) and it may be a better fit for me.

PPl compare teh 2 for a few reasons, same size, sme rpice range, same target market, and same class of a car.

Quick Reply: Decided to put 1-pieces in