Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ebay headlights

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 06:21 PM
1st Gear
Default ebay headlights

anyone know if these are legit? he says theyre e-codes but i dont know how he could do that for so cheap...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AUDI-...72441625QQrdZ1

Old 06-09-2006, 06:37 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: ebay headlights

It says "E-CODE Euro light pattern for increased night time visibility".

They are not made by E-Code...just mimiks the lenses.

Old 06-09-2006, 07:15 PM
3rd Gear

sweet head lights, get them...they are nice.

Old 06-09-2006, 08:14 PM

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

sweet head lights, get them...they are nice.
that's not what dunzie was asking.

ORIGINAL: Dunzie182

anyone know if these are legit? he says theyre e-codes but i dont know how he could do that for so cheap...

and this is coming from the person with angel eyes and raw 12v power... i would wait around for a response from people that are actually useful members of this forum.

Old 06-09-2006, 09:09 PM
4th Gear

^^^hahahaha[sm=roll.gif]. Hmm...they look legit but I'd follow the get what you pay for rule. I'm always skeptical about stuff on ebay, sometimes they sell you cheap knockoffs. If your a cheap ***, which you are for even looking for ecodes on ebay, then go for it. But I suggest getting them from a legit source like LLtek or ECS so there will be no doubts.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:28 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: limptimtim

and this is coming from the person with angel eyes and raw 12v power... i would wait around for a response from people that are actually useful members of this forum.
hey buddy why dont you do some research before you open your un-educated mouth. I am useful, your the one going around making assumptions about people, thats really useful if you ask me. Why dont you people do some freakin research. All you skeptical ebay buyers are just weird. Its not sketchy buying anything on ebay, you just need to buy the right products from the right people. I have been on ebay for 6 years, I have done over 300 deals on ebay, and NEVER ONCE been screwed.

My angel eyes, and raw 12v power will probably punk the hell out of your car, so shut your mouth limpdick. seriously im sick of ******* gettin on here and baggin on my car that gets 100 PM's every day giving me compliments on my car, and turns more heads than any car ive ever been apart of. so stfu you jealous piece of ****

Old 06-09-2006, 11:06 PM

rofl, i'm not going to waste my time on this one..you've said enough for the both of us.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:17 PM
3rd Gear

rofl, i'm not going to waste my time on this one..you've said enough for the both of us.

or maybe you realized that your comment was way out of line... N00B

Old 06-10-2006, 05:09 PM

or maybe you realized that your comment was way out of line... N00B
maybe, but i doubt it.. cause I would know

i'm loving the 1337...that's awesome

Old 06-10-2006, 05:18 PM

hey buddy why dont you do some research before you open your un-educated mouth. I am useful, your the one going around making assumptions about people, thats really useful if you ask me. Why dont you people do some freakin research. All you skeptical ebay buyers are just weird. Its not sketchy buying anything on ebay, you just need to buy the right products from the right people. I have been on ebay for 6 years, I have done over 300 deals on ebay, and NEVER ONCE been screwed.

My angel eyes, and raw 12v power will probably punk the hell out of your car, so shut your mouth limpdick. seriously im sick of ******* gettin on here and baggin on my car that gets 100 PM's every day giving me compliments on my car, and turns more heads than any car ive ever been apart of. so stfu you jealous piece of ****
i'd say my advice is a lot more useful than telling someone headlights look nice therefore they should buy them when they are obviously not asking if they look nice right?? they're asking if it's a legit purchase.. if you ask me..i'd say you should be telling him to do some research instead of me. i never said they aren't legit...or did i? let's check.. nope.

and you brag that your 12v would punk my stock car? and that's why i should shut my mouth? hm, i should get a lambo so i can start talking then right? i hope you crash into a wall. (now i almost sound as dumb as you..almost)

Quick Reply: ebay headlights