Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ebay Spoiler just installed - quite impressed

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2007, 07:33 PM
1st Gear
Default Ebay Spoiler just installed - quite impressed

Well I'm relatively new to Audi and these forums. So far my B6 is serving very well, proving economical yet fun. I was able to install my first addition to the car today, and I have to say I'm impressed with the part. Most of you know about ebay and the spoilers on offer there. The deal seemed a little too good to be true, $70 compared to Audi wanting over $500 (unpainted). Furthermore, I wasn't that keen on screwing it into the trunk. However, I do admit the S4 spoiler does look better, but the majority of people wouldn't even know the difference.

Hope you like the pictures. Next on the list is the GIAC or APR ECU mod. Before anyone cries 'paint ya lowers', i'm not keen on that. I think it makes the car look to tall with painted lowers. Perhaps one day!

Having trouble embedding photos, so have provided links.

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/7...c01049bsm3.jpg

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/8...c01052bbn1.jpg

Old 06-16-2007, 07:35 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Ebay Spoiler just installed - quite impressed

a spoiler will make the car. but i cant see your pics

Old 06-16-2007, 07:45 PM
6th Gear

thats nice, it gives the back just a little something without saying "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A 7ft WING ON THE BACK OF MY CAR WITH A STOCK D16"

Old 06-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ahh much better i like

Old 06-16-2007, 08:05 PM
1st Gear

i orded my M3 lip spoiler last monday, should be getting it soon. $35 off ebay. im keeping mine black (upto now. might have to spray it green if it looks wrong).
just like cab509 said, its not too big, yet not too small either to make a difference. looks good on.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:14 PM
3rd Gear

heck ya the ebay lip spoiler is the best cheap mod out there. it changes the rear end quite nicely.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:28 PM
1st Gear

Looks good, I think I'm gonna get one now.

My car is the same one as yours. Stupid question....what color spolier did you get, the picture on ebay is so small, I'm guessing lake silver metallic but I'm not sure.

Old 06-16-2007, 08:32 PM

It looks hott One question did u buy it painted or got it painted and hwo much did u pay send me a link or post a link to the seller thanks

Old 06-16-2007, 09:05 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

eBay spoiler is the way to go. +1 dude!

Old 06-16-2007, 10:49 PM
1st Gear

I bought it pre-painted. The product was only $40; shipping was $29. They matched the paint perfectly. If you look near your spare wheel, there should be a detailed sheet of paper stuck to the car. On that is your car color code, mine being LY7W (Light/Lake Silver Matallic). Having it already painted really makes life easy. There is another spoiler on Ebay for somewhere between $100 and $200, but not really sure what the difference is.

I thought installation would be tougher, but really you need two people and a dry fit or two first. Then I started out on the left with the wife holding the spoiler high in the air, gradually lowering it as I aligned it to where I wanted. It aligns with the rear lights identically on eiter side, and is about as central I could make it (considering you only get one attempt!).

Here is a link to the product I bought.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...086&rd=1,1

Quick Reply: Ebay Spoiler just installed - quite impressed