Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS tunning?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
1st Gear
Default ECS tunning?

Hello Gang,

Any ECS rep. in here? I place an order an in-take and front filler, a day has passed, and I have not gotten any tracking number. Is this a normal practice with ECS tunning?

Thanks.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:17 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: ECS tunning?

go to ecs - click track order in the upper right corner - and track it

Old 06-13-2007, 01:12 AM
1st Gear

There is no tracking. It could be a glitch in their system. Whatever the case maybe, wither if it is in-stock or not, they should of notified me or, youre right. Post a tracking on their order history. I work in sales, selling helicopter and parts, there is no difference when it comes to tending the customers n$$ds

Old 06-13-2007, 07:42 AM
3rd Gear

no they don't owe you anything like that - 1-3 days before shipping is normal anywhere, ECS would notify you if it was over this, like they did to me last week.

Some times they get busy - plus if its only been 24hrs then give it some time.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:57 AM
2nd Gear

Ya ECS can take a day or two to process the order, give it a day its a small conpany selling getting tons of orders

Old 06-13-2007, 10:58 AM
1st Gear

I talked to John (with a corny, girly giggle) He told me that the reason why I don't see a tracking number, primarily, because they don't have the in-take in-stock, and the order that I placed on Monday, was logged in their system on the following day...Hahahaha....

The 1-3 days will no longer apply,because I will be getting my parts next week, Friday. That is A lot of time to PROCESS and order

We have lot's of Cali. shops, but tax is a bitch.[:@]

Old 06-13-2007, 11:04 AM
1st Gear

"no they don't owe you anything like that - 1-3 days before shipping is normal anywhere"

Yes, they owe me parts, and explaination that arises if it is out of stock. 1-3 days is not normal, you have to erase that mentality, or you are one those customer that hopes for haley's comet to circle around the earth (no pun intended)

Gents, we live in an e-commerce era, where orders are taken and ship the next day.[8D]

Old 06-13-2007, 11:48 AM
3rd Gear

That comment was towards your bitching about not seeing a tracking # within one day. if your items are out of stock then yes they should have called you. I'm one of those customers who realizes that there is more that just me in this world and not just one guy who takes my order, packs it and ships it out. packaging takes time and everything is not instant.

Old 06-13-2007, 12:45 PM
2nd Gear

i have had nothing but good transactions with ecs. all there products are great and it's were i get most of my stuff. yeah sometimes it takes 1-3 days to process the order just like any other company your buy from. ecs rocks

Old 06-13-2007, 11:51 PM
1st Gear

akielb,

Let's leave things as they are, you made a good point

"I'm one of those customers who realizes that there is more that just me in this world and not just one guy who takes my order, packs it and ships it out. packaging takes time and everything is not instant."

I don't agree, but it's just me and the other special customers that I deal with each day, but who cares, right? After work we are joined here to share our hobby and the experience that we enjoy out for it.

EliteTunning1,

Thanks for the bring back the confidence of buying from ECS in the future, I called them up, and they were good people to talk too, they made sure that my order will be taking care of.

Quick Reply: ECS tunning?