Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ECS tunning?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 01:32 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ECS tunning?

yah man i ordered twice from them with no complaints, got them in a week but its not like i can just snap my finger and it will travel from coast to coast in a day. definatley recommend ECS

Old 06-14-2007, 12:06 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: flow

akielb,

Let's leave things as they are, you made a good point

"I'm one of those customers who realizes that there is more that just me in this world and not just one guy who takes my order, packs it and ships it out. packaging takes time and everything is not instant."

I don't agree, but it's just me and the other special customers that I deal with each day, but who cares, right? After work we are joined here to share our hobby and the experience that we enjoy out for it.

EliteTunning1,

Thanks for the bring back the confidence of buying from ECS in the future, I called them up, and they were good people to talk too, they made sure that my order will be taking care of.
yeah + 1 for ecs.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:24 PM
3rd Gear

- ok - but to be on Flow's side too - If I "needed" the parts there faster - I would be pissed. I would really love if they offered different shipping - normal UPS, 2day air, next day, really cheap USPS for those of us that can wait for our stuff.

ok so what we have learned here today is - #1 ECS shipping sucks, some of us are just used to it , I personally get projects ready for the future, and order a few different projects in one large order.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:51 PM
2nd Gear

they do offer faster shipping. when i ordered my n75 i ordered it 2 day air and it shipped the next day.

Old 06-14-2007, 12:56 PM
3rd Gear

lol - got confused with Purems.com - nevermind - still would like USPS option

Old 06-27-2007, 10:33 AM
1st Gear

Here's an update, where's my parts???? Still not here. This will be my first and only order from them.. What did you say? They are good, well ****, are they the only shop around? If shops are competing the next shop will get the sale from me in the future..[8D]

Sorry for ranting,I haven't gotten parts andmy coffee

Old 06-27-2007, 11:29 AM
3rd Gear

Yeah I'd be pissed - you now have the right to bitch! I've been dealing with them since they sent me a wrong part, had to special order a hose in a color I wanted - while I was waiting for the part to come in I asked to add more parts to the order - they resubmitted a new order without any note saying that I was waiting for a special color and sent out what they had. they paid for return shipping and shipped me out a better one that cost a little more and didn't charge me the difference, will get it today.

Pick any business out there and they have screwed up at some point - Its imposible to keep customer satisfaction at 100%
Check out the audi links at the top of the main A4 page - lots of options

Old 06-28-2007, 01:10 PM

They probably don't have your part in stock. But they should of told you that at the time of your order. I would be pissed myself.

I ordered acuple things from them and have recieved them all within 3-5 days. No complants from me. Actually saving to buy my next project from them.

Old 06-28-2007, 03:08 PM

-1 for ECS, and before the auzine.com crash they had thread a mile long of people who had real bad experiences with them. From missing parts to wrong parts, to poor CS, they had more negatives than positives by a wide margin on that thread, and ECS is a sponser of the B6 forum there, no less. It seems it increases for B6 people as well. B5'ers didn't have as many complaints.
I only order from them if no one else has something in stock, and then I cross my fingers. They've only gotten one order totally correct and totally within the time frame promised to me in 3 years of having my car.
[align=left] [/align]

Old 06-28-2007, 03:21 PM
1st Gear

My only problem with them is ETA, they will give a date, but cannot push through, and then the ETA gets pushed back. I did not have a problem, until it became ridiculously out of this world.

Lack of communication is also its negative attributes. I change my order yesterday and told them to ship what is shippable, today I confirmed if it has been shipped... A.......ong..... Pause on the other end of the line, just to confirm that they forgot to log the work-order, and the order was finally confirmed that it would be shipped out today.

To summarize my experience with them..... I will leave it to the next person who will write the exact same thread as this.... My $$$ does not grow on trees and I want my sh$t delivered in a timely fashion, why? Because I am a customer, Nuff said.
[/align]

Quick Reply: ECS tunning?