Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FU@k

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 10:47 PM
1st Gear
Default FU@k

i bought an electronicl cleaner to clean my buttons on my 99.5 a4 to to to clean some buttons that were sticking when u press them. Also the vent that is between the radion and climate controls had dirt in it so i used that to clean that also. I squirted some in the vent and took the bush it had attached to it and i cleaned it. i also squirted some ond the off button on the climat control and scrubed to get it on sticky though while scrubbing i took off the black paint. also the next orning io saw that my climate control reading had dead pixels in it. i looks like the first row is dead. This must be from the liquid going through the vent onto the back of the screen. So what i am asking is where can i get a new off button and how do i install it. And why did an ELECTRONIC CLEANER screw my screen up and how can i fix that!!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 11:14 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: FU@k

im stumped, lol..... i would contact the company who made the electrical cleaner, unless there is a label warning on there that says dont spray into cracks or expose to electrical components, lol... than its your bad...

but contact the company who made the product, if there a decent company at all they will give you explanation and possibly fix your problem.

if i didnt help, at least i bumped your thread up to the top, lol

Old 01-01-2007, 11:23 PM
1st Gear

worst case senario i would have to get a whole unit? how much does that cost. My unit is for the 2.8 L and it is only one zone with no heated seats. Also how can i take out the unit.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:14 AM
1st Gear

please help!!!is it possible to fix the dead pixels.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:00 AM
Site Moderator

First of all, try to avoid giving your thread a title that is a modified cuss word that has no relevance to your question. If I were you I would find a used HVAC unit. It would be a royal pain in the *** to try to fix the problem you caused.

Old 01-02-2007, 03:30 AM
4th Gear

That sucks ***...

Old 01-02-2007, 03:30 AM
4th Gear

Wow that sucks ***.