Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

German License Plate?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 01:24 PM
1st Gear
Default German License Plate?

im not sure if this is the place where i want 2 be posting this, but since i have an A4 this is my best guess... anways, i have recently put the RS4 kit on my car and i want to fill the spot for the plate with one of those custom order german ones, anyone know where i can order one of them?

Old 06-05-2006, 01:29 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: German License Plate?

www.licenseplates.tv (best one in my opinion b/c it has pretty much all european countries and so many others....)

www.europeanplates.tv

https://www.mattman-enterprises.com/

30-40 bucks, free shipping and you get them 3-4 days after you order the plate...cannot go wrong!!!

ENJOY!

Old 06-05-2006, 01:31 PM
2nd Gear

Well for 1 - make sure it's legal in your state ...

http://www.europlate.org/order.asp

http://www.autowerks.com/xcart/custo...=536163813c08f...

Old 06-05-2006, 01:43 PM
1st Gear

good call on the making sure it is legal.... that is the last thing i need, another reason for the cops to be looking for me, lol, thanks for the input

Old 06-05-2006, 01:45 PM
1st Gear

luckycharms what state r u from

Old 06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
2nd Gear

where do I get a list of states and their plate laws?

I never understood why the hell you need plates on the front ... i guess if the cops see u driving from the other side?

1) is it legal to have euro plates with the same numbers as ur real plates? (cuz mine is custom with my name and bday anyway)
2) what states is it legal not to have a front plate
3) What sate will let u just put the plate on the windshield

Old 06-05-2006, 01:49 PM
2nd Gear

im in NH and these hick *** yuppies want me to put their live or die free gay *** tree hugging plate on my oettinger bumper

Old 06-05-2006, 01:52 PM
1st Gear

most states require front plates...since when i was living in NY i remember that PA and FL don't have a front plate...as far as the other 48 states, i dont have a clue

Old 06-05-2006, 02:07 PM
1st Gear

I found this:

States that require front/back license plates:

Alaska, American Samoa, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, British Columbia, Manitoba (newly issue plates), New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Saskatchewan

States that require only a rear license plate :

Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virgin Islands, West Virginia, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba (New plates are front/back in 1997), Northwest Territories, Prince Edward Island, Yukon Territory

I looked it up because I don't remember any of the southern states requiring them... I wonder why though...

Old 06-05-2006, 02:10 PM
1st Gear

damn bro, that's some good HW!!!

people always ask this question...good job!!!

Quick Reply: German License Plate?