Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
APR 93 octane chip
48.00%
Giac (only makes 91 octane) chip
44.00%
another? tell us about it.
8.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

giac or apr?????

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 11:08 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: giac or apr?????

lol well APR IT IS. sorry giac owners.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:13 PM
2nd Gear

lol well APR IT IS. sorry giac owners.

That's cool...just don't blame me when your car sucks.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:20 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs
listen, if ur not going w abigger turbo, just go apr, like the website. i raced my buddy and we had equal mods, him with giac me with apr, i took him consistently and he had a sedan. i wonder if thats always the case or what.
What is considered equal mods? A mere 3hp will not make you pull away from him like your driving a 1000hp supra, its all about the driver in that case. I had giac and it was fine, id still reccomend giac b/c eventually you get tired of the k03 and originally had no intentions of changing the turbo. So now your looking for more power but not a BT, so a k04 it is.

Old 01-10-2006, 11:50 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: juice88

if im dissapointed im blaming u jk im sure i will not be disappointed. its just that is my first engine mod and i want to be happy.
There should be a new discussion thread called "Lost Cause"

Old 01-10-2006, 11:52 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: trailboss

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs
listen, if ur not going w abigger turbo, just go apr, like the website. i raced my buddy and we had equal mods, him with giac me with apr, i took him consistently and he had a sedan. i wonder if thats always the case or what.
What is considered equal mods? A mere 3hp will not make you pull away from him like your driving a 1000hp supra, its all about the driver in that case. I had giac and it was fine, id still reccomend giac b/c eventually you get tired of the k03 and originally had no intentions of changing the turbo. So now your looking for more power but not a BT, so a k04 it is.
Dont confuse him anymore than he already is!

Old 01-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Site Moderator

hey i may be a first year driver but a damn good driver. i can take half of the experiecned civics with minor mods during street racing nights. and i can weave like no other until i reach my limits.
Street racing nights??? I think you play too much Need For Speed.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:09 AM
3rd Gear

hey i may be a first year driver but a damn good driver.
How you can define to be a good driver ?

I drive over 5 years and I've never call myself a good driver...

Old 01-11-2006, 12:15 AM
2nd Gear

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1p8t you crack me up.

Old 01-11-2006, 12:40 AM
Site Moderator

OK juicy.. Heres the dealio.. I like you-even though I know you think i dont... But you say some damn screwed up things sometimes and I cant resist.. i do it alot, and sometimes to other people. I never mean to be an ***.. If you only knew me in person... To show you that I respect you and all your desires for your baby, I have come up with a top 15 one-liners you have said lately which really amuse me and make me want to help you be a better A4 owner. This is not intended to make you mad, or for me to try to act cool by making fun of someone... I dont get off on that stuff, i just say what comes to mind. I leave the "offense factor" to the rest. I was 16 once, and you remind me a lot of me when I was dumb... I mean that age... HAHA JK.. But seriously...

1. How do I change the oil?
2. well i did decide on the giac but after reading all this $hit, im thinking of apr
3. im starting to not even give a damn anymore
4. ITS ABOUT POWER AND APR CLEARLY GIVES MORE
5. BUT FUVK IT IM GOING WITH THE GIAC-X
6. lol well APR IT IS. sorry giac owners.
7. im in one of the biggest mod dilemmas ever.
8. the weird thing is that my front left has more tread than the right.
9. i think ive made my mind with the giac-x
10. i am going to say that for the first month or so i bought 87 octane
11. can u believe it i still cant choose between the giac and apr. im really thinking giac
12. speaking of bovs, im getting this soon-sweet mod BOV
13. o well i was going ko4 in the first place. i want smooth reliable power.
14. i also plan to take off the flik center cap and put audi ones on them.
15. all i need is a little guidance and no BS.

Let me guide you, not as an A4 expert, but as someone who has dealt with autistic children before.. Mean what you say, and say what you mean.. When you express so much indecisiveness in matters, it makes you appear incompitent. Not that you are incompitent.. But by appearance. Appearances have to do with first impressions, and when you appear to be an idiot, people will think you are an idiot.. Not that you are an idiot. After while you catch on to other peoples impressions of you, and you start to think nobody likes you.. This is when you lose your self esteem/confidence, and post 4 times in a row, without even giving the "edit" function a chance. Then people start "BS"-ing you and they lose the desire to give you true "guidence." I have grown to learn that if you cant make up your mind on something, dont bother.. In the end, odds are you will kick yourself, and be out some big money.... Well Im just kidding, this is just a big joke... Im a little drunk on Ice Wine. Word to your mother Juice, I love you man.. PM me if you gots any questions on GIAC...

Old 01-11-2006, 12:42 AM
2nd Gear

man w/e. ya i do consider myself a good driver. and 1.8t, i think i already understand taht concept about the BT.

Quick Reply: giac or apr?????