Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Going BT soon

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 11:46 PM
1st Gear
Default Going BT soon

So I picked up my 2871r today from an old friend that upgraded. He told me the seals needed to be replace, so im asking is it possible to do because the shaft and bearings are in great shape no play whatsoever. Also im putting on my fmic tomorrow on my k03 until the turbo gets a rebuild. I wanted to know if I could use the stock dv and would i have to use that sensor off the stock smic?

Old 06-14-2012, 06:48 PM
1st Gear

You have to upgrade your dv. I'm not sure what sensor you're talking about though.

Old 06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
1st Gear

I know that garrett Ball Bearing Turboa can apparently not be rebuilt, as for seals i think it is possible. As for the sensor on your side mount its possible that its a MAP sensor if you are a newer model, but i believe those are placed closer to the throttle body.
Like said above ^ You NEED a diverter valve, probably a upgraded MAF, injectors, fpr, and then proper tuning.
And im not sure if its a elminator but you may need custom test pipe if not.