Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

GTG Today

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 11:46 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: GTG Today

I'm really stoked at the turn out, some nice rides and I think we confused alot of shoppers in the mall parking lot heh.

I also thought about using the vagcom to monitor the boost on the way home, just after it hit me it would have been easier to cut a section off the spare vac hose and attach to the T instead of cutting and rejoining the hose that was alread in place...

No biggie, it was cool to find the MBC and to see what the car was boosting at. Now all I need to do is find a mounting solution I like for the B6 and install my own gauge.

Old 01-07-2006, 11:50 PM
3rd Gear

haha, yea we got some good looks at red lights and what not. Nice cars and loud exhausts. I think I freaked out a door lady at the sears cause I must of circled around looking for spots 8 times, before we finally went down into the garge area. And it was cool because out of the blue on the turnpike baconbait and jdcrowe (jason and jason) both came up on me, so we had a little pack goin halfway down.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:53 AM
dan
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: JDCrowe
my car looks like it sits so high compared to yours...
His car made every car there look like its sitting high

Old 01-08-2006, 01:24 AM

ORIGINAL: VB05

haha, yea we got some good looks at red lights and what not. Nice cars and loud exhausts. I think I freaked out a door lady at the sears cause I must of circled around looking for spots 8 times, before we finally went down into the garge area. And it was cool because out of the blue on the turnpike baconbait and jdcrowe (jason and jason) both came up on me, so we had a little pack goin halfway down.

yeah, my favorite was the A4 full of kids making the right as we were making a left into the park.... i could see the driver and he kept looking over at us pointing to everyone else in the car.. i really did expect to see them cruising around later.

and you realize when i showed up by your car i had just came on at that on-ramp... what ****** timing.. come through the tolls, merge into traffic, and what do i see.. but 2 other B5's right away as soon as i merge into traffic... NICE

Old 01-08-2006, 01:57 AM
3rd Gear

haha yea i saw a black B5 comin up on me iwas like, hmmmmm come a little closer...ok clearcorners could it be? little cloosserrrrr.....intercooler yes!! haha. thats when i dropped her into neutral and reved it up to let baconbait kno. I mean, that was cool enough, then i see a silver A4...no....cant be!!! AAHHH amsterdam sticker! haha

Old 01-08-2006, 10:01 AM
1st Gear

GTG's are badass, we had a pretty kickass 30 car VW/Audi meet a month or ago. Some sick cars out here in the PNW. Redgoat, where you at?!

BTW, Tom did you really sell your wheels?! It hurts me so! Please just tell me you're running those as your winter setup...

Old 01-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Site Moderator

I just got home. That was a lot of fun. Nice to actually see Tom's setup and the exhaust that he turned into a blowtorch. There definately were some freaked people in the parking lot. It was cool to see VB05 and JDCrowe on the way there. Hooters kicked *** also.

I have a massive hangover. I'm going to sleep.

Old 01-08-2006, 06:20 PM
2nd Gear

Damn wish i could have been there.

Old 01-08-2006, 07:12 PM
2nd Gear

hey jdcrowe, did u get the pm i sent u?

Old 01-08-2006, 07:23 PM

replied......

and do you live in the area tip5 ??
we can keep you posted for future stuff..

Quick Reply: GTG Today