Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hello to everyone

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2007, 06:38 AM
1st Gear
Default hello to everyone

Guess I am getting ready to take the plunge into Audi land with an '06 A4. Wifey needs a new ride and we are getting plenty tired of the toyota although it has been pretty good to us. We test drove some A4's and I think they are awesome. I am sure she is gonna love it. She said I can Mod it up as much as I want but I am still getting my Boxster ready for DE season. Anyone know if there is an Audi group similar to the PCA? I might want to take this A4 on the track to see what she'll do (when wifey's not looking of course).

Old 01-15-2007, 06:58 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: hello to everyone

cool man... welcome lets see some pix when you get one

Old 01-15-2007, 08:27 PM
1st Gear

I certainly will post some pics when I have them. I am flying to Dallas to pick up the car from Boardwalk Audi Wednesday. The Audi I test drove in Cleveland ran like the devil and was 2 years older than what we are getting. I have been dealing with Robert Gould there and he has really treated me great. He has earned my next Porsche trade in I am sure even if he is 18 hours away. I will post a complete review of Robert and the dealer in the appropriate section after the sale is complete. I am very excited to be joining the Audi family. The last Audi that had was a 5000 in the 80's. It was so long ago I can't even remember the year (probably 'cause the 70's were so good to me).

Old 01-15-2007, 08:38 PM
4th Gear

Congrat's and welcome.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:30 AM
4th Gear

Welcome to the forum