Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!!! ESP Light has come on!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 03:24 AM
1st Gear
Default HELP!!! ESP Light has come on!

Tonight I had the new DICE Ipod interface installed. The ICE Link device is no longer in production as they replaced it with the DICE. The install went smooth and did not seem to hard. The unit sounds great too! After the install was complete and we reconnected the fuse for the head unit I started the Car. The ESP LIght has come on and will not turn off by touching the ESP Button. We repulled the head unit to see if any cables came loose and found nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions. I think tomorrow I will double check the ground wire on the new device, but I do not know if that would cause this issue.

Old 07-12-2006, 02:11 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: HELP!!! ESP Light has come on!

this has happened to me a few times. When you disconnect the battery and reconnect it the ESP light will come on and stay on. take your car for a spin around the block a few times and it should disappear. (i think it is relearning and checking all the systems related to the ESP).

Old 07-12-2006, 07:10 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: HELP!!! ESP Light has come on!

Thank you, When I went to work this morning the light did go out and the button works again.