Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP ME IM DROWNING....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 03:26 PM
1st Gear
Default HELP ME IM DROWNING....

Hey everyone, i havent been on here in a while hope everyone and their A4's are doing goood.

me on the other hand aint doing soo good well my car anyways.. i parked my car this weekend and didnt drive it at all since i went away for a little bit. i came back and my whole driver side of the car (front and back) had water. i 1st thought i probably left the window cracked or something since it was raining like crazy in new england (boston, ma) . i vacuumed the water out of the car thinkin i was all set and then the next day it was there again. ive kept the heat on towards the floor thinking the water would dry up and still nothing.. the rear driver side passenger floor seems to be more wet than the driver side.. [sm=wtf.gif]My friend told me something similiar happened to his Moms jeep. he said it was something with the AC. any thoughts or comments that can help before i take it to the stealership.. i just ordered my vag com cable hopefully that can help..

Old 10-20-2005, 03:45 PM
Default RE: HELP ME IM DROWNING....

Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles. I've never heard about your problem.

BTW, I go to Northeastern and I think i saw you over by Fenway. You black out the grille and paint the rings red?? Eyelids... too much to name now... From your sig I think it was you... if it was.. very very nice looking.

Old 10-20-2005, 04:06 PM
1st Gear

Not sure how the Audi set up is, but that exact thing happened to my old Subaru. I had a constant wet spot on the back seat floor on the driver's side. I didn't think much of it and it didn't bother me. I left a notebook on the floor and noticed the pages got wet and turned blue.

Turns out there was a washer fluid hose that runs to the rear window passes through there and developed a leak. Like I said, I don't know what the Audi set up is, but may be worth keeping an eye on your fluid level. And see if the water is a little too blue.

Old 10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
2nd Gear

I heard of something similar a few months back some guy had the same problem. His sunroof ended up leaking and running down the inside of his A pillar causing his floor to become soaked. Check out the sunroof make sur it still seals

Old 10-20-2005, 05:28 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Hey man, sorry to hear about your troubles. I've never heard about your problem.

BTW, I go to Northeastern and I think i saw you over by Fenway. You black out the grille and paint the rings red?? Eyelids... too much to name now... From your sig I think it was you... if it was.. very very nice looking.
hey fez na that wasnt me. my whole grill is black then the rest of what i put in my sig. but i be around there because i have a friend in the area or i go the movie right there or i hit up landsdowne st for the clubs..

Old 10-20-2005, 05:31 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: skidplatexa4

I heard of something similar a few months back some guy had the same problem. His sunroof ended up leaking and running down the inside of his A pillar causing his floor to become soaked. Check out the sunroof make sur it still seals
thats what i thought maybe i didnt have a tight seal around somewhere but it hasnt rained out since like monday night and i checked the car today and it was wet again.. this is soo frustrating. i gotta figure out what it is soon... help help

Old 10-20-2005, 08:16 PM
1st Gear

BUMP BUMP ANY ONE?? ADMIN ANY HELP WOULD HELP..

Old 10-20-2005, 08:22 PM
6th Gear

Water usually leaks in from three places. The sunroof drain, a plugged AC drain or sometimes water will leak in from the bottom seal around the front window. Have you been running the AC compressor?

Old 10-21-2005, 01:17 PM
1st Gear

i havent ran the ac for a lil bit. from what it looks like all the seals are tight such as the sunroof and the windows but it seems liek the water is coming from the front of the car.. so im guess could be the AC. do you know of any like hoses runing threw the front floor of the car? ima check today to see if its still wet (crossing my fingers)

Old 10-24-2005, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

ANYONE?

Quick Reply: HELP ME IM DROWNING....