Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 02:07 AM
1st Gear
Default Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)

Ok, so after much arguing with my mom, I've decided to not get a BMW 540i. My mom's requirements were that the car was 04+ and that it be in the low 20k. So, after much searching I found this, fully loaded and I love it. I don't need Nav so it's perfect for me. Plus in my experience girls, seem to tune more into your nav then you when they're in the car.D: So, I dont' want it.

I need you guy's opinion, is this a good deal?

Red Audi A4.

After looking a little more, I found a 04 Audi 1.8T Quattro. I think I'll be going with this one instead.

Old 06-19-2007, 02:27 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)

Looks like a great deal to me. Beautiful car, if you can get that, MOST DEFINITLY do it.

Thank god your going with a standard car, shows you have a *****.

Looks like the perfect package, looks clean! Low miles, Hotness!

Buy it!

Old 06-19-2007, 03:17 AM
1st Gear

One question, how are Audi's on reliability? I've had two cars already and they've been nothing but trouble, I really don't wanna go to another bad car.D:

And what are problems to look for in Audi's?

Old 06-19-2007, 04:07 AM
3rd Gear

with an '05 you wont have to worry about anything for a long time... and plus you have a warranty up until 60k miles... so your set for a good 3 years with no worries at all..

that car is sexy...

Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 AM
2nd Gear

i would get it if i could but be sure to keep your foot out of the throttle bad things can happen when people drive full speed and like idiots i work at a hospital and see the results all the time it makes me thing a little more but doesn't completely stop me be smart that isn't no 100hp civic

Old 06-19-2007, 09:37 AM
1st Gear

another thing is where do you live? quattro might be a better option...even if hte conditions dont get sloppy in the winter. audi is all about quattro

Old 06-19-2007, 10:00 AM
1st Gear

Get it. Beautiful car, man you are lucky, my rents won't buy me a car because I like to take things apart...[sm=badidea.gif][sm=guilty.gif]

God I love these smileys... Hahaha.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:25 AM
6th Gear

I would get it.

ORIGINAL: SephA4

One question, how are Audi's on reliability? I've had two cars already and they've been nothing but trouble, I really don't wanna go to another bad car.D:

And what are problems to look for in Audi's?
How old are you if you have already had two cars?
With this new of an Audi you will just have to make sure to do the normal stuff like oil changes, and get the timing belt done around 70k.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:37 AM
1st Gear

I am going on car 4 and I am only 17 (18 in Sept), so age is kind of irrelevant. It is either your parents have money, or you work your **** off. I tend to take option two...

Old 06-19-2007, 03:46 PM
1st Gear

For everyone asking, I'm 16, and I plan on working my *** off. And this leads me to my final question. On average, how much per month would people expect to pay? I can make an easy 500-700 a month but I'd hate to fall short on other things too. Will the Audi leave me with date money?XD

And I know to keep my foot of the gas. I'm the proud owner of a 87 Mustang GT 5-speed with loads of bolt-on's and a 2 1/2 inch exhaust.

Thank you everyone for your advice, I taked to the guy and he said the price was very flexible so I'm gonna try to get it for 22k or at least 23k.

Quick Reply: Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)