Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2007, 02:33 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Help the young'n here get a Audi. :)

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

the cadillac cts-v is absolutely rediculous.... REDIC!
I think its sexy. But then again I like alot of sharp angles on a car for some reason. and the vette engine helps out too... plus in 09 (according to motor trend) they are dropping a supercharged 7.0 liter in that bad boy (600 hp) Whats not to like? IMO

Old 06-24-2007, 08:23 AM
2nd Gear

I think the part I don't understand is how you can earn so much money when you are cooking, cleaning, babysitting the brothers, going to marching band pratice, and will be going back to school in the fall....how do you have time to work a job?And when you get to college it's going to get even tougher. Its okay to admit that yourparents are paying for almost everything, it seems to bewhat the youth ofAmerica expects these days. Personally I think your dad is going to choke when he has to pay for full coverage insurance on a 23K car.... even if he is getting a multi-car discount.

Yeah, I'm a little jealous. I had to buy my first car myself... minimum wage back then was about 3.50/hr.I've never owned a car less thanfive years old... ever (at least notonethat didn't get repoed)

And asforbeing an experienceddriver- there's not a chance of if you are only 16. And I wont limit the stupidy of adriver to just teenagers.A20 year old is all it tookto kill my brother, he wasn't just stupid... he was inesperienced. Didn't know how to avoidloosing control.

Oh, and the Audi will need repaired, even if it is an 04 or 05. And wait till you find out how expensive that can be...

Old 06-25-2007, 05:05 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: 99A4NOW

I think the part I don't understand is how you can earn so much money when you are cooking, cleaning, babysitting the brothers, going to marching band pratice, and will be going back to school in the fall....how do you have time to work a job?And when you get to college it's going to get even tougher. Its okay to admit that yourparents are paying for almost everything, it seems to bewhat the youth ofAmerica expects these days. Personally I think your dad is going to choke when he has to pay for full coverage insurance on a 23K car.... even if he is getting a multi-car discount.

Yeah, I'm a little jealous. I had to buy my first car myself... minimum wage back then was about 3.50/hr.I've never owned a car less thanfive years old... ever (at least notonethat didn't get repoed)

And asforbeing an experienceddriver- there's not a chance of if you are only 16. And I wont limit the stupidy of adriver to just teenagers.A20 year old is all it tookto kill my brother, he wasn't just stupid... he was inesperienced. Didn't know how to avoidloosing control.

Oh, and the Audi will need repaired, even if it is an 04 or 05. And wait till you find out how expensive that can be...
Lots of time management, trust me.D: And plus I really haven't had to babysit the bros. I mean, ****, they're a year younger then me. >.> They just act stupid and fight a lot of the time. But my mom is beginning to trust them. Also, practice happens in the mornings and thanks to my schools block schedules, classes are long enough so that we have not too many afterschool practices.

Minimum wage here is 6.50 for a 16 year old and 7 something for a 17 year old. Or at least where I work. Also, the car comes with warrenty in the price.

Old 06-25-2007, 11:19 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Amze

ORIGINAL: SephA4

Why do people keep saying my parents are buying this for me? I'm working hard and I've even got some money put away for it. I've said that I'm paying for it, so many times that I'm starting to sound like a broken record.

You make $6.50/hr.; case closed-[:'(]

And parents can't really "wipe your ***" when they're hardly around. I do the cleaning, cooking, yardwork, and babysit my bro's who act like dumbasses.

It's called being an older brother-

Kingtut, I don't know what you have against me, or teenagers that own Audi's but, I'm sorry? It just seems you have refused to really read anything and are stuck with a morbid generalization of what teenagers will and can do. Of course, there's no such thing as a responsible teen, parish the thought! Nor could one actually work and save up for getting an ever so expensive 23k audi. Oh no. I think space and time has ripped itself a new one at the oxymoron. Responsible Teenager, bah! /sarcasm

Nothing against you man, just think you need to grow up a bit-

And yes, I've seen the recaps of my Super Sweet 16, and yes, most of them did total their cars, but I'm an actual good driver. And plus, most of the teens on that show were female. Not to be sexist or anything but, most teen females I've seen drive horridly.

So do you, you just don't know it yet....that's where experience comes in-

Yeah kingtut went on this huge rant... that was all retarded.

What's retarded is that I'm replying to this BS [:@]

I think he has a sense of how hard work is, hes had a job. Once you've worked a few min. wage jobs you realize how fu*king hard this world really is[]

This is my point, its not about minimun wage jobs here. Wait until you actually have a real job / career, and bring home an "income"....not just "play money"-

Both of you guys are a total joke to me. I'm on this forum to learn about the car I choose to drive and love to own. I'm not here to listen to a bunch of teenagers brag about what cars they have driven andhow cool (they think) they are. I'm beyond getting into pissing matches with dumb kids whoare too green for their own good.

To everyone else who has wasted their time reading this post, I apologize.My intent was not to start an argument or a long winded discussion. I just wanted to provide another point of view; instead of the same old "yea, get the Quattro" , "go for it" , "Audi's are great cars, good for you" without anyone taking a step back and realizing that they are talking to thesame kid flipping your burgers at McD's- Be a kid, drive a shitty car,hang out with friends, and chase that high school tailwhile you can.....before you know it, you'll be 25 and feel likeyou missed out because you were working so hard to pay for your car-

Old 06-25-2007, 04:50 PM
1st Gear

Just when I thought this thread was over.

Old 06-25-2007, 05:10 PM
Zombie Defense Force

its like a bad itch it just keeps coming back

Old 06-25-2007, 07:45 PM
4th Gear

Josh

Old 06-25-2007, 07:52 PM
Zombie Defense Force

Old 06-26-2007, 03:07 AM
1st Gear

Woah, even I thought this thing was dead. Necro'd!

@KingTut: I bag your groceries. But I'll soon be working with the elderly with my mom.Don't worry, I still have time tochase tail and such.

Old 06-26-2007, 03:27 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

ME? Ahh nevermind. I was bored at work and just wanted to post something.

Josh