Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Helpless modding ADDICT!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 09:54 PM
1st Gear
Default Helpless modding ADDICT!!!!

More mods....I did the 100 dollar Halo 1 Piece EBAY headlights and they actually are much better than i thought. I have the angel eyes wired to a toggle switch under the dash. They came sealed with bulbs(which was surprising). They are not a bad buy at all.....i guess. I also bought this deck its a JVC KD-AVX11 for 279 on EBAY and it is only a 3 inch screen but its plasma a really clear i can play concert dvds and jam out while i watch them. Check out that deck its cheap but pretty outstanding.....The picture is super clear and the whole deck is pretty amazing.

[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i4...7astro0005.jpg[/img]

Old 03-07-2007, 10:06 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Helpless modding ADDICT!!!!

Night Shots! On the whole I find JVC equipment to be very high quality I used to have a KD-g430, then at xmas I got Clarion. I've wanted to go back to my old JVC the whole time I just find them more solid overall. Just take your time with installation and don't break anything cause there customer service and the prices they charge for replacement parts is ludacris!

Old 03-07-2007, 10:13 PM
4th Gear

give the headlight time.. they will most likely fog up

not to mention you now have halo's on an audi

Old 03-07-2007, 10:17 PM
1st Gear

Yeah but i wanted to do 1 piece and i didnt see the point of spending 500 or more on valeo's(factory 1 piece). So oh well i guess we'll see the halos arent that bad if i didnt have a 12 valve id spend the money on engine mods.

Old 03-07-2007, 10:18 PM
2nd Gear

heard the head unit is a good product
Dont really like headlights in my opinnion.....takes the audi class out of the picture

Old 03-07-2007, 10:28 PM
3rd Gear

I have no problem ordering things off of ebay - I might not agree with your choice (halo and chrome) but if you like it then great - also can you take a pic of the whole front end and post that - I would like to see the whole view not close-ups.

One thing - is it me or do those headlights look like they are not lining up with the hood - too much gap!

Old 03-07-2007, 10:29 PM
4th Gear

Who was the seller you got those from? Those look excactly like mine which are coming today!!!

Josh

Old 03-07-2007, 10:50 PM
3rd Gear

IMHO ideal external mods are ones that ordinary people (non audi-heads or whatever car you drive) would look at and not notice that it is non-stock - just notice that it looks great.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:16 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: akielb

IMHO ideal external mods are ones that ordinary people (non audi-heads or whatever car you drive) would look at and not notice that it is non-stock - just notice that it looks great.

ding ding winner !

most audi entusiasts (and european car enthusiats) mod their cars so that only other people in the euro know will tell

i honestly dont care about looking good for the honda im next to at the light

and i dont need some guy comming up to me at 7-11 and telling me how fat my whip is with the altezzas and halo's and neon underglow

Old 03-07-2007, 11:20 PM
1st Gear

i like them, i actually just got mine in my car earlier today. Did the same thing, wired the halos to a switch so i can run them whenever, and dont need to keep them on when driving with the lights. I like th halos, i agree they do belong on BMW's, but **** they look nice!! i forsaw fogging being a problem so i went over the joints with a sealant adhesive caulk type thing. Mine are black instead of chrome. I do have a little bit of a gap under the bottom of the headlights, but its less than a 1/4 of an inch. plus the projectors are crazy bright and nice.

Quick Reply: Helpless modding ADDICT!!!!