Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hilarious kill story

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Site Moderator
Default Hilarious kill story

So I went home for lunch today and I am on my way back to work... I pull away from a multi-lane intersection on the outside and to my left is this older gen prelude, riced to hell. As I finished the apex of the turn he pulls in front of me cutting me off like an idiot - I end up driving up his a$$. So he decides (for some unknown reason) to suddenly stop in the middle of the road with me behind him - as if he is trying to teach me a lesson for driving up his rear - when it was his freaking fault I did so in the first place.

So he sits there for about 10 seconds. I patiently wait there, no horn, nothing. I know he is waiting for me to put the car in reverse to get room to go around him, and then he will speed off like a tool. So I wait.

Eventually after what seems an eternity, he slowly crawls forward to see if I am still in drive. I am laughing out loud cuz I know I am going to smoke this motherf**ker.... As soon as there is room for me to pull out I hammer it and before he even shifts into third I am past him by 2 car lengths...

I flip him off as I am driving by - without looking at him. HAW HAW HAW!!!! He turns off on the next exit - no doubt pissed off to no end.

I smiled all the way back to work. One of my favorable moments in the avant. SLEEPER BABY!

Old 06-14-2006, 06:07 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Hilarious kill story

1: nice kill any win by an audi is a good one 2: you need help with your anger problem

Old 06-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Site Moderator

LOL - I am not angry man... I was laughing the whole time - the guy who decided to stop in the middle of the road has anger problems.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:13 PM
Site Moderator

Thats not anger.. Its simply putting a ricer in his place... Nice kill...

Old 06-14-2006, 06:13 PM
3rd Gear

nice, i always love a kill story. esp when it invloves a ricer

Old 06-14-2006, 06:18 PM
Site Moderator

Well in that case... A ricer in a civic with the integra look alike headlights/custom hood scoop and all flamed out reved his engine today at the gas station and glared at me. So i rolled down my window and asked him if he had a CAI. He said "HELL YEA!!" So i said "lets go even though youll probably kill me with that setup!" So I took off out of the station, as he stalled in 1st and was stuck at the entrace and a line of traffic kept him from a 2nd attempt. I tried to wait for him, but didnt want to hold traffic up. That was pretty cool. Anyway... Brrman I had an 88 prelude 8V carburated 2.0 engine. That **** is nothin to **** with. Its almost like Ben Johnson's Minute Rice. That **** is GOOOOOOD.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:38 PM
Site Moderator

Well, whatever this guy had under the hood - it was not enough to back up the attitude he had.
I'm sure it was a 4th gen '93 prelude - after checking online pics.

If it hadn;t been for his stupid move of stopping in the road I would't have bothered to post anything - rarely, if ever, do I post about kills. I just thought this was quite funny.

Old 06-14-2006, 06:44 PM
3rd Gear

Nice kill

Old 06-14-2006, 06:54 PM
3rd Gear

ahaha that's funny. kind of same thing happen to me yesterday with a carrera

Old 06-14-2006, 06:58 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ahaha that's funny. kind of same thing happen to me yesterday with a carrera
ahaha-SHOW OFF!!! haha... Nice.... What more could you ask for??

Quick Reply: Hilarious kill story