Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I HAVE A LOT O QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:04 AM
Default I HAVE A LOT O QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!

RE: Audi A4 B6 3.0

There are so many mods im going to do to the car in the first quarter of '08. Any one know where I can buy BLACKEDOUT side markers online?

Also, Im looking for the following:

Blacked out taillights
Blacked out fog lights
Prepainted upper lip
Custom fiberglass sub woofer box for the trunk
Custom Engine Covers
Custom lower fog light grilles and lower center grille

I know a guy that can get all of these for me but he charges a lot so I thought I'd see if I could find anything online and then compare prices. My number 1 thing I would buy right now are the taillights and side markers. thanks everyone!

Old 01-22-2008, 11:11 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: I HAVE A LOT O QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!

jsut tint the lights yourself. for the upper lip are you talking about the trunk spoiler? you should paint it yourself and get a color match from a special paint shop. as far as the custom items go, everybody has their own style for custom. some people make a mickey mouse looking sub box with the subs in the ears, some jsut make a plain ol' box. you hve specify what custom is. like what do you want it to look like.

Old 01-22-2008, 11:21 AM

I TINTED MY FOG LIGHTS ALREADY BUT I WANTED TO JUST GET THE BLACKEDOUT BACK LIGHTS N ALL BECAUSE THE TINT SCRATCHES TO EASY. AS FAR AS THE SUB BOX... IVE SEEN A COUPLE ONLINE (CANT REMEMBER WHERE) WHERE THEY SOLD BOXES MADE JUST FOR THE AUDI THAT FIT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE TRUNK WHERE THE SMALLER CARGO YET IS. *SORRY BOUT CAPS* LOL

Old 01-22-2008, 11:55 AM
5th Gear

use VHT Nightshades to blackout your taillights, fog lights, and side markers. it doesn't scratch or chip at all, and is pretty much idiot-proof.

and fiberglassing is actually really easy, and i would really suggest doing it yourself. its a great skill to have, you can make a lot of money off your friends, and its really not hard at all.

034 carries a nice, very clean looking, engine cover. and for rs4 mesh for your lower grills you can get it from McMaster aluminum, part number 9305T54

Old 01-22-2008, 12:14 PM

ORIGINAL: jamesfreeman86

I know a guy selling a sick trunk set up made for the A4 trunk, you can by the enclosure or just the subs or everything. Here's the link http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165312

Old 01-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: akaEsCo01

I know a guy selling a sick trunk set up made for the A4 trunk, you can by the enclosure or just the subs or everything. Here's the link http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php?t=165312
Ah Tony's trunk. It sounds great.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:26 PM
6th Gear

There are so many mods im going to do to the car in the first quarter of '08. Any one know where I can buy BLACKEDOUT side markers online?
ebay, lltek

Blacked out taillights tint the stock ones yourself like chaos said
Blacked out fog lights you said you already did it
Prepainted upper lip ?????????
Custom fiberglass sub woofer box for the trunk the zine one looks sick
Custom Engine Covers like colors? Paint it yourself, or if your looking for a different style try ebay or some manufacturer sites
Custom lower fog light grilles and lower center grille classifieds

I know a guy that can get all of these for me but he charges a lot so I thought I'd see if I could find anything online and then compare prices. My number 1 thing I would buy right now are the taillights and side markers. thanks everyone!

Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 PM

Yah i dont want to go that far with my trunk. I have a daughter so I do need to keep my trunk space. But as far as the paint goes.. I thought about that too but I tend to get pulled over a lot. And thats just another ticketto add to the list... especially since I live down the street from the local courthouse and jail. lol.

ANyone have any idea where to buy the blacked out taillights at a good price?

Old 01-22-2008, 02:39 PM
5th Gear

why do you want to buy blacked out taillights? blacking them out with nightshades is the same thing. its a translucent paint so you can still see your taillights. i've been pulled over bout 5 times since i've blacked mine out (mostly got pulled over cause of my dark tint on my windows) and they've never even mentioned my taillights. they are perfectly visible day and night

Old 01-22-2008, 05:25 PM
2nd Gear

yeah it sounds like you should really learn how to work with fiberglass. its not that hard and you can shape it any way you want. you should give it a try and the worst thing that could happen is u waste, what....like $50 or so? its fun give it a shot.