Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i smoked on........

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 04:02 PM
3rd Gear
Default i smoked on........

another swaped civic......from about forty mph. well i was comming home form NIU last nite, i had a buddy with me when we heard the standard civic fart can noise. he was a few cars infront of me on a 4 lane street(2 each way). so i got up next to him and gave it a lil gas to sho him i wanted sum.....and the ***** laughed at me, like his civic was a 10 sec car or sumthin. so we keep goin and i hear him downshift and i wait for him to floor it, he dose then i do.....let me tell u he was very surprised to see the 4 door puling away from his crappy loud annoying civic, and i didnt even downshift for max power. well i guess once wasent enough so this time i downshifted and waited for him to go again and he did.......this time i jumped about half car right away and just keep pullin away.

keep in mind my car is tiptron and races were from around a 40mph roll and i had someone in my car and he didnt.

Old 03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: i smoked on........

I dont play with civics no more... I dont want to decrease selling ratings...

If I see your can and I have a civic.... hell no I ain't gonna mess with you....

Old 03-02-2006, 05:34 PM
1st Gear

nice.

Old 03-02-2006, 05:38 PM
3rd Gear

arif you need to find urself some turbo civics to play with, im ure they would be more fun for ya.

Old 03-02-2006, 08:33 PM
1st Gear

thats sick. the fact that he laughed at u makes the story 100 times better. Nice work.

Old 03-02-2006, 08:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 98 A4 Turbo

thats sick. the fact that he laughed at u makes the story 100 times better. Nice work.
yea thats what my buddy said that was with me......he thought his civic was a ferrari or sumthin

Old 03-02-2006, 08:39 PM
1st Gear

that fart noise usually has that effect on kids haha

Old 03-02-2006, 08:42 PM
1st Gear

fart can is funny,i call it a bee in a beer can

Old 03-02-2006, 09:00 PM
2nd Gear

*insert Honda defense lecture here*

Anyway, how do you know he had a swapped powertrain?

It's always fun to destroy kids who think they're the ****. Here's a funny one, but in this case, the smart *** was driving... An Audi.[:-]

Back when I had my 1991 Plymouth Laser (Threw down high 11 second passes), I used to go cruising around at night looking for some ricers to beat up on. One night I was sitting at a stop light at the Eastwood/Military Cutoff Intersection. I'm sitting there watching the skin on my arm shaking while holding onto the steering wheel, admiring the nice sound of my HKS 272/264 Camshafts... When I heard laughing... I turn to my right and see a brand new Audi A6 or A8 (I can't remember which, I wasn't into Audis back then), and see some drunk hip gangster wannabe' sitting the passenger seat, pointing and laughing at my car... POINTING AND LAUGHING... At my car. The guy driving was cocked back barely reaching the steering wheel, sitting there laughing along... Right before the light turns green, I hear him yell "Hey buddy, wanna' run 'em!? BWAHAHAHA" so, I decided to give the doucher what he asked for.

(A little background on my Laser... You couldn't launch it. In order to get the car going hard without slicks, was to ease into it. 20%-40%-60%-80%100% over the spam of first gear into second.)

I said screw it... I put the gas to the floor... The car started creeping forward waiting for some boost. Then two seconds later, I see the wigger break his neck with a look of disbelief staring at my car, as the Turbocharger started charging up. The RPM jumps right to 4,000RPM (The Laser had a 3,500 Stall Torque Converter) and I go flying by them blowing smoke everywhere, I got way up ahead (Hit 120MPH or so) and let off... Braked and slowed down to 45MPH, they were still keeping their distance... 35MPH, still keeping away... 25MPH, still staying back. Ooo, RED LIGHT.

We come up to the red light, and they don't even look over... HAHAHA, God I miss that car.

I've posted these a million times, but just for reference...

In car shot... Easing into full power.
Laser fly by.

And everyone always asks why I don't have any day videos... And the answer's simple: No tags, no inspection.

Old 03-02-2006, 09:25 PM
3rd Gear

yes zedex we all heard the story about ur laser.......blah blah blah.....it was swapped cause i heard vtec kick in and it kept up pretty good so it wasnt a sohc vtec. and why am i the smart *** driving the audi? i wanted to race, didnt laugh at his car at all or anything and he laughed my car then got smoked by it. ZEDEX please dont think that you are the only one who knows about cars. i too have had fast cars and do most all work myself, even done a civic swap in my garage b4 with a friend of mine, so its not like i am clueless when it comes to what a car has done to it and how fast it should be. ZEDEX do u rember my story bout me racing my friends 2000 civic SI? i pulled him nasty style and this kid in the civic swap kept up much better than he did, so then again please dont ask how i know it was swapped.

Quick Reply: i smoked on........