Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

i smoked on........

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: i smoked on........

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

yes zedex we all heard the story about ur laser.......blah blah blah.....it was swapped cause i heard vtec kick in and it kept up pretty good so it wasnt a sohc vtec. and why am i the smart *** driving the audi? i wanted to race, didnt laugh at his car at all or anything and he laughed my car then got smoked by it. ZEDEX please dont think that you are the only one who knows about cars. i too have had fast cars and do most all work myself, even done a civic swap in my garage b4 with a friend of mine, so its not like i am clueless when it comes to what a car has done to it and how fast it should be. ZEDEX do u rember my story bout me racing my friends 2000 civic SI? i pulled him nasty style and this kid in the civic swap kept up much better than he did, so then again please dont ask how i know it was swapped.
Calm down man, seriously. I was just sharing another kill story in which case the person laughed at me.

You misread my post... I was talking about the guy in my story being the smart ***, not you.

I wasn't calling you out, I was asking how you knew it was swapped. All you had to say was it had a louder VTEC crossover than a D-Series, that would have been sufficient.

Trust me, I know I'm not the only one who knows about cars.

Don't take it so Damn personal. You just jumped on me for nothing, I appreciate it buddy.

Site Moderator

I see things are getting off topic.. SO, just thought id share that i accidently stumbled accross a Hyundi Forums and I have never laughed so hard in my life.. THese guys were modding their Elantra's and Accent's like we modd our cars.. One guys name was "Honda Killer".. Nothing like a 3 inch drop on an accent with 1 % tint and neons with a short ram.. ha.[&:]

3rd Gear

before the stang, i was a blue car man my first car was a custom painted metallic blue stang. second car was a alight blue convertable stang. third car was a blue supra...........ever since i got the black 99 gt i just think its the best color out there....... u cant go wrong with black.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:46 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: ZedEx

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

yes zedex we all heard the story about ur laser.......blah blah blah.....it was swapped cause i heard vtec kick in and it kept up pretty good so it wasnt a sohc vtec. and why am i the smart *** driving the audi? i wanted to race, didnt laugh at his car at all or anything and he laughed my car then got smoked by it. ZEDEX please dont think that you are the only one who knows about cars. i too have had fast cars and do most all work myself, even done a civic swap in my garage b4 with a friend of mine, so its not like i am clueless when it comes to what a car has done to it and how fast it should be. ZEDEX do u rember my story bout me racing my friends 2000 civic SI? i pulled him nasty style and this kid in the civic swap kept up much better than he did, so then again please dont ask how i know it was swapped.
Calm down man, seriously. I was just sharing another kill story in which case the person laughed at me.

You misread my post... I was talking about the guy in my story being the smart ***, not you.

I wasn't calling you out, I was asking how you knew it was swapped. All you had to say was it had a louder VTEC crossover than a D-Series, that would have been sufficient.

Trust me, I know I'm not the only one who knows about cars.

Don't take it so Damn personal. You just jumped on me for nothing, I appreciate it buddy.
sorry sorry i get jumpy some times... i just wanted to post this cause alot peeps been postin how there audi got smoked, well in this case it didnt so i thought i would share the fun story.

Old 03-02-2006, 10:56 PM
2nd Gear

It's all good dude. I killed a Civic last week... In the RAIN. Hahahaha

Funny story... Yes another one, and you have to read it.

My boys and I were leaving a Pajama Party at about 4:00am in the pouring rain, my buddy Scott was in the Audi with me (He's also a big Honda guy, he's the one who got me in the game) and we come up to a stop light. Up pulls a riced out EK (1996-2000) Honda Civic, Scott starts yelling in a drunken manner "Race him! Race him! OH MY GOD LAUNCH THE HELL OUT OF IT! Hahaha" So I launched at 4,000RPM and the poor Civic wouldn't go anywhere, he just kept revving and moving through the gears going nowhere. Hahahaha, then he finally got back up to us at he next ligth. And of course, being us, windows rolled down, arms extended, THUMBS DOWN given.

I later met the guy, and found out he has a B16A with a Type-R head in that piece of crap... If it had been dry, he would have absolutely killed me, I told him this when I met him. He couldn't believe that I admitted it. Hahaha

Old 03-02-2006, 11:23 PM
1st Gear

**** honda

Old 03-02-2006, 11:24 PM
1st Gear

***k honda

Old 03-03-2006, 12:11 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: mrhurst88

***k honda
im not a big honda fan either but u better put on the flame suit, someone is gonna be upset u said that.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:38 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: mrhurst88

***k honda
Did you feel it neccesary to post that retarded crap twice?

F*ck Honda? Bring whatever car you want to Wilmington, North Carolina, and you'll have your *** handed to you... Seriously, bring ANY car, and we'll have a Honduh VTAKK!11! ready to destroy WHATEVER you bring.

Arrogant little Sh*t.

Old 03-03-2006, 02:48 AM
3rd Gear

hahahahha LMAO.....i knew it was comming

Quick Reply: i smoked on........