Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I wanna kill someone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 04:32 PM
2nd Gear
Default I wanna kill someone!!!

Ok, lemme vent for a second. I park at school. Kids are ********. Every day it seems like I come back to my car and see a new scratch. Well, today, some *#^@)#^@#er really hit my door. My lovely black paint is gone. Can you guys give advice about best way to touch up the car? Should I do it myself, or wait til summer and detail the whole car (since my hood has quite a bit rock chips on it)?

Thanks for listening to me complain.

Old 12-15-2004, 04:55 PM
Default RE: I wanna kill someone!!!

sorry to hear that man that sucks I hope u catch the guy that smoked your door

Old 12-15-2004, 05:04 PM
2nd Gear

I get that all the time man. my car has actually been HIT twice, on top of the door banging and ****. pisses the **** outta me. I'd just wait to get the whole car detailed man, all that do it yourself touch up is crap, don't even go near the ****. Sucks, i know, but it's a part of car ownership

Old 12-15-2004, 05:52 PM

rent an air compressor a gravity feed paint gun and some black paint and get a book on painting cars. practice on some flat sheetmetal first and paint the car your self. dont forget to but clear coat on

Old 12-15-2004, 06:01 PM
2nd Gear

Point taken. I'll have to just accept this until spring, and then go for detailing.

Old 12-15-2004, 06:19 PM
1st Gear

Honestly thats why i park a mile away from everyone.... driving around looking for a spot i go clear to the end of the parking lot and park my car in the middle of no where, and right in the middle of 2 spots. right over the line. I think thats the only way you can prevent dings from ******** who dont know how to drive.

Good luck man i'm sorry about your door. Look around for a dent removal place, local shops usually do it for pretty cheap and they'll touch it up for you too.

Old 12-15-2004, 06:29 PM
2nd Gear

i used to do that. then i got hit twice out in the middle of nowhere. guess people just nail u booting it thru there. now i just give up, and park closer. no sense walking whn i'm gonna get hit n e way

Old 12-15-2004, 06:35 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: John1.8T

Honestly thats why i park a mile away from everyone.... driving around looking for a spot i go clear to the end of the parking lot and park my car in the middle of no where, and right in the middle of 2 spots. right over the line. I think thats the only way you can prevent dings from ******** who dont know how to drive.

Good luck man i'm sorry about your door. Look around for a dent removal place, local shops usually do it for pretty cheap and they'll touch it up for you too.
Everyday at school I avoid the lots and go all the way down the streets where there is this one spot where there is room for only one car. People at my school are still ******** though.....they think it is funny to cover my car in flyers. All I can say is, next time I find out who has been doing it, they will need to buy 4 new tires.

Old 12-15-2004, 08:26 PM
1st Gear

wow thats pretty lame.... hopefully you'll find the guy who busted your door...

Old 12-16-2004, 12:45 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: John1.8T

wow thats pretty lame.... hopefully you'll find the guy who busted your door...

Thats the only reason I can think of...I do have one of the nicest cars. I cant wait to start modding it so I can shut EVERYONE up.

Quick Reply: I wanna kill someone!!!