Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Intake for 2.8Q

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 03:07 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Intake for 2.8Q

i dunno, i feel shady about ebay too this will be my first time using it.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:35 AM
3rd Gear

dude i bought it on ebay....i have bought on ebay for 6 years now, and this was quite possible the fastest shipping service i have ever received, i had it like 2 days after the auction ended...

and its such a nice sound...thats all i wanted as well, and definately achieved....take my word, i know intakes, you wont be let down..

and yes it will fit 12v's....considering my car is a 12v and the install went PERFECT.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:14 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

dude i bought it on ebay....i have bought on ebay for 6 years now, and this was quite possible the fastest shipping service i have ever received, i had it like 2 days after the auction ended...

and its such a nice sound...thats all i wanted as well, and definately achieved....take my word, i know intakes, you wont be let down..

and yes it will fit 12v's....considering my car is a 12v and the install went PERFECT.

ya, the only reason im getting it is cuz you said it sounds nice, i just get jittery when i think about buying something online.

Old 04-21-2006, 05:18 AM
1st Gear

I own a 2.8 30V

I bought the same intake off of ebay, if you dont trust them, check out there feedback, if the seller has lots of good feedback, your good.

I love mine, awesome sound, much better throttle response than the K&N drop in i had in my stock air box.

I like it alot, its just the intake tube gets BLAZING hot after driving for about a half hour....not sure why and it kind of scares me to want to throw the stock air box back on...

Anyone else have this problem?

Old 04-21-2006, 05:28 AM
3rd Gear

Old 04-21-2006, 05:30 AM
3rd Gear

repost....lets get a mod to delete that thing....

my pipe gets just as normally hot as any other intake ive ever had. so idk..

Old 04-21-2006, 02:22 PM
1st Gear

ordering mine right now!

Old 04-21-2006, 02:48 PM
4th Gear

I also bought one on ebay. The shipping was fast and the parts all fit well. There really isn't any noticeable hp gains but the sound has dramatically changed. After about 3000rpm the engine has a much deeper tone and doesn't sound like its in another room. The intake doesn't really get that hot, after driving for almost three hours it was warm to the touch.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:07 PM
1st Gear

cant wait to get mine, hope my noob skill can get it in there cuz ive never done anything to a car other than put in bulbs..lol

Old 04-21-2006, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

i bought the exact intake on ebay,thinking that 50 bucks is better than $250...but it DOESENT WORK!i had 4 people look at it,and we tried to play with it for about 2 hours and still didnt work,felt like my engine wasnt breathing porperly although we followed exact directions, it still wouldent work.ALSO,this drilling on the metal piece, was off,it was like they messed up on the drill but decided to send it anyways. and the directions, it had a some words spelt wrong....ex. "YOU" was " U "...so i didnt think it was legit or was built by some kid...but maybe im wrong, whoever has the intake,can you guys help me out??

Quick Reply: Intake for 2.8Q