Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Integra.. stomped me

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 04:12 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Integra.. stomped me

Must of had NOS

Power to weight, it's all about power to weight.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:46 PM

in my prelude i used to beat up on all sorts of cars that should have kicked my *** based on displacement. then again, what would you expect from a built H22a. my lude was black on black, low, tasteful wheels and lips all around, a very nice looking car. noone expected a fast car, it looked near stock. you never know what work is done to even the most stock looking civic, etc.

i could spend $10K under the hood of a geo metro and make it run ungodly times in the 1/4, but id still be driving a geo. i'd rather drive a bone stock audi that runs 17's.

Old 04-10-2007, 01:46 AM
SoCal Crew Member

dude, get the pes supercharger and find a little honda to take it out on haha. but a 3.0 is a nice and beutifly made car

Old 04-10-2007, 01:54 AM

Droolng over k24 hybrid...... Turbo that thing annd you'll see the real beast come out of that motor.

Old 04-10-2007, 02:02 AM
3rd Gear

WOW that was the most honda tech I never wanted to see! OH and nice thread jack btw

Old 04-10-2007, 02:24 AM
2nd Gear

Apples and oranges bro. Your car is in a completely different class then his. I get beat everyone once in a while by cars, but I gotta remember ; my car is all wheel drive (heavier) I have leather seats and lots of extra crap these cars dont have. To be in a heavy azz V-6 and only get beat by a few car lengths by a car that (was probably modded) and weighs sh*tloads less than yours is awesome. I had a 350z beat me a few weeks back. Killed me off the line but once he pulled about 3 car lenghts away he didnt pull so hard and from a roll he was not pulling nearly as hard as I though he would. Not bad for a heavy car that came stock with 150hp granted I've done some modding but still. After my k04 goes in I'll kill that Z. For half of those cars to beat you they have to do so many crazy mods and engine swaps and build em up etc. You just throw a supercharger on your whip and watch em cry. And at the end of the day you still drive an Audi. My car is 7 years old and I still get compliments on it. When was the last time you saw somone get complimented on their car when it was 7yrs old. And I'm talking even before I modded a single thing. Bottom Line!! We drive luxury cars. The fact that we can even hang with some of the cars we do is a testament to the awesome engineering that went into our cars. I could get a 5.0 mustang throw twin turbos on it pay about what I did for my car and run 9's. But..........I'd be driving a 5.0, hardly luxury. I dont care about being a hella fast punk, I would rather be a hella quick baller. With the audi thats exactly what we are. BALLERS 4 LIFE!! haha And you know even when a civic hatch smokes you the guy is going "damn, I just beat a NICE car"

Old 04-10-2007, 02:27 AM
1st Gear

glad you liked the thread jack

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...51377361927206

:P

Old 04-10-2007, 02:33 AM
1st Gear

Ok, after reading all the posts, i have to agree, im not that upset.. at the end of the day i drive home in my nice Audi.. even if it is not as fast as i wish it was! I guess if i want a fast car i should have gotten the 1.8T and modded the hell out of it! Its alright. Im happy with my 3.0 just thought i would vent on here because when it happened.. boy was i upset!

Thanks guys for cheering me up!

And that honda motor is really really nice i bet that thing is stupid fast!

Old 04-10-2007, 02:39 AM
3rd Gear

How bout a 1/4 mi video............lol

civics will always be remembered as the all time most riced out car ever............lmao [sm=bangbang.gif]

Old 04-10-2007, 02:41 AM
2nd Gear

yah good job buildin the motor yourself but.....damn, this post should have had "this is the rebirthphotobook of rice burner"

lobster.... next time that dude rolls up to you havin a big *** smirk on his face, whip out a 4 ring emblem out of the glove box and say "yeeeeah, what up now biaaaatch". and yes, i do have the 4rings in my glove box....i really dont no why

Quick Reply: Integra.. stomped me