Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just installed: Neuspeed Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 07:49 PM
2nd Gear
Default Just installed: Neuspeed Exhaust

Got the exhuast finally put on after month (s) of delay. It is amazing! Sounds perfect, very agressive but not civic like. I couldn't believe it was my car. The drive has changed a little too, feel a little bit more power. I'm so very happy right now, its just a rush to drive right now. Probably goin' with the Bailey DV now, and finally APR chip.

...Just thought I would share some impressions.

Old 01-08-2005, 10:31 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Just installed: Neuspeed Exhaust

cool, post up a pic when ya get a chance. maybe a sound clip as well if possible... a 1.8t exhaust sound clip database would be pretty sweet

Old 01-09-2005, 04:14 AM
2nd Gear

yeah man, I think I'm the only loser who refuses to buy a digital camera, so maybe when I get a camera phone I will do that...

Quick question for anyone who installed aftermarket exhuasts, during the break in period, do you smell like really really bad fumes? Because the fumes have gotten pretty bad from the car, especially after revving a lot, which I just can't stop doing. Thanks in advance.

Old 01-09-2005, 03:43 PM
2nd Gear

I want that exhaust for my 1.8 t tip but as of now for the tip there is no down pipe.
do you know if there is rumor that they will make the down pipe for the tip cars?

Old 01-09-2005, 03:56 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Fieldy

yeah man, I think I'm the only loser who refuses to buy a digital camera, so maybe when I get a camera phone I will do that...

Quick question for anyone who installed aftermarket exhuasts, during the break in period, do you smell like really really bad fumes? Because the fumes have gotten pretty bad from the car, especially after revving a lot, which I just can't stop doing. Thanks in advance.

if it was welded on, what you smell is the welds heating up and they stink for the first week. i came to like the smell after a while actually.lol

Old 01-09-2005, 05:21 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: turbo
I want that exhaust for my 1.8 t tip but as of now for the tip there is no down pipe.
do you know if there is rumor that they will make the down pipe for the tip cars?
You could see if Dave would make you one. PM David_K

-T

Old 01-09-2005, 05:59 PM
1st Gear

Are you planning on getting bigger injecters or just APR stage 1 and not 1+

Old 01-09-2005, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear

Probably just gonna stick with the stock ones and go simple. It's all about budget unfortunately, and right now I'm not working too much. A guy who worked on installing the exhuast bought some Garret turbocharger (forgot exact type...maybe T 28 or something) for his VW, but wanted more power and was offering to sell it...but even then with the turbo, hardware, plus running the program its close to three grand. I only got 2 for the time being, so I guess I have to keep it kinda mild.

Old 01-10-2005, 03:24 AM
1st Gear

never heard of welds stinking, what is it unburnt flux core? anyways what your probibly smelling if its a brand new exhaust is this; when companies manufactur an exhaust they insert the fiberglass(or whatever material) into the muffler inside a plastic bag, i can't remember why they put the bags in, but they do. anyways the bags are designed to melt and dissapear in a short time. i was worried when i saw the smoke comming from my rocket, but i read up on it and thats what i discovered.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:57 PM

Have you heard the Stock exhaust on a E36 M3? It sounds super wicked!

Quick Reply: Just installed: Neuspeed Exhaust