Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

K04 1.8t VS stock STI

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 09:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: K04 1.8t VS stock STI

lol i drive an sti (stage 2) and i shredded an s4 and an m3 that says enough... btw if you want to compare 50-70k price range to a 30k car you guys are just insecure.... im pretty sure off the line a stage 2 sti will keep up with an rs4 for a bit then lose i wont deny that... but AteUrV8 your in denial unless you got a lot of work done to your car youll be seeing my tailights wherever we are buddy .... i paid 30k for a car that can outhandle, outperform, and own any audi other than the rs4 .... how do u like them apples? dont get me wrong though id take an s4
ORIGINAL: outasflyguy

[align=left]How about this.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]K04 B5<STI<S4<RS4[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]It's apples and oranges now, c'mon[/align]

Old 04-15-2007, 09:50 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: purreplayya69

lol i drive an sti (stage 2) and i shredded an s4 and an m3 that says enough... btw if you want to compare 50-70k price range to a 30k car you guys are just insecure.... im pretty sure off the line a stage 2 sti will keep up with an rs4 for a bit then lose i wont deny that... but AteUrV8 your in denial unless you got a lot of work done to your car youll be seeing my tailights wherever we are buddy .... i paid 30k for a car that can outhandle, outperform, and own any audi other than the rs4 .... how do u like them apples? dont get me wrong though id take an s4

i can tell that you're basing all of this off of hear say and what you "think" would happen. cause you don't know what you're talking about.. stg 3 B5 s4 is faster than a B7 rs4. with coilovers it will outhandle an rs4 on coilover also

Old 04-15-2007, 11:06 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: outasflyguy

[align=left]How about this.[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]K04 B5<STI<S4<RS4[/align][align=left][/align][align=left]It's apples and oranges now, c'mon[/align]
Stop racing audi's and come play with us DSM owners [sm=vader1.gif]

Maybe Jeff will chime in and let you know wazup...... lol

Old 04-15-2007, 11:33 PM
1st Gear

yea but the funny thing is when i beat them i was stock.... im not talking mods now buddy i like how every1 on here srt forums charger forums all have something negative to say about an sti... let me spend the 20k price difference in my sti that the s4 costs well see what the outcome will be with the car you got

Old 04-15-2007, 11:48 PM
3rd Gear

yea but the funny thing is when i beat them i was stock.... im not talking mods now buddy i like how every1 on here srt forums charger forums all have something negative to say about an sti... let me spend the 20k price difference in my sti that the s4 costs well see what the outcome will be with the car you got
ya play with the dsm's and get your *** handed to you.. what kind of noob are you to come on here and start calling me out. of course your sti will beat my 30v 2.8 na audi. i can guarantee my car will get more looks all day long tho. I wouldnt wanna be riding around in a tin can all day long. And like BEERMOD said let us pull out the dsm's from the garage and you will be seein my tail lights all day long... oh and thats under $10k including the car, and it has leather and a cd player with no whack *** park bench on the back.

I used to own a modded wrx until it recently got stolen by the tranny shop i took it too. it was an 02 with 3" turbo back exhaust, utec, and injen intake with all the necessary gauges. I would run a low 13 all day long and hang with sti's no problem.

Ive grown up a little tho, i understand that sitting on comfortable leather with dvd/navi lowered on rims with hid xenons and a stereo system that hits hard enough and sounds clear enough to make your girlfriend have an orgasm in my passenger seat is way better.

Old 04-16-2007, 12:25 AM
2nd Gear

when did i ever say anything negative about and STi? why don't you read more and type less..

truth be told i don't like the WRX, my brother has an 04 and it just doesn't excite me.. now an STi, i have driven a lot of them and they are awesome. if i could afford one then i would get one