Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

KarlMarx License plate frame

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 11:07 AM
2nd Gear
Default KarlMarx License plate frame

I really like the way that looks. I think I am gonna get a couple before I come home. And also one of the dealer demo plates that just say A4 quattro in white against a black background.

If the dealer will sell them to me, anyone else be interested in buying some?? Let me know. I may not be able to make it to Ingolstadt, so it may say Bamberg instead.

KarlMarx, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery

Old 03-11-2006, 10:53 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: KarlMarx License plate frame

Why thank you! I was very happy with it when I got it. There are about a million different hole combinations in the back of the frame, to fit just about any application...

Old 03-12-2006, 09:19 PM
2nd Gear

no takers??

Old 03-13-2006, 09:00 AM
1st Gear

How much is one of them?

Old 03-13-2006, 09:25 AM
2nd Gear

I havent been able to make it to the stealer yet. I am gonna try and ditch work tomorrow and get over there. I will post it up asap.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:31 AM
1st Gear

Actually if u can see u if u can get me a real licence plate too or the quattro thing cuz mine is all bent up LOL. And when are you comin back to the us? its 12:30 in europe what are u still at work lol.

Old 03-13-2006, 09:43 AM
2nd Gear

Its 1232, noon. I am coming back to the states in May, I think. But if I get this stuff, I will mail it to you. The license plate is plastic, and I am not sure if they will have the ones for a 1.8, but maybe just one that says quattro. If you want an actual plate that says whatever you want, pm Redgoat. I believe he hooked up a group buy a few months ago. Maybe he still has the info.

It will be similar to this, except say A4 2.0T Quattro

Old 03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
1st Gear

Got ya! I'm in europe too actually rite now in Milan at the airport waiting to go back to jersey . Then just let me know about the plate holder if you can ship before may because I'm getting out of usa again on may 10th. love europe too much!

Old 03-15-2006, 02:43 PM
2nd Gear

Wow, fell all the way to page 3. I went to Audi and the guy didnt speak much english. He said the parts guy to get the pricing from was not there today, so I am gonna try and get back tomorrow. I will let you know if I talk to him or not.

Old 03-15-2006, 03:15 PM
5th Gear

i got a frame with the group buy we did a few months back, but it's starting to fall apart and more than half of the tabs that secure it are broken off...i'm definitely interested in an OE frame if they're a good quality and a good price...one that says 'quattro' would be ideal.

karlmarx, how is the fitment? does the frame contour with the bumper or is it flat like the one i got?

Quick Reply: KarlMarx License plate frame