Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lights!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 04:48 PM
Default Lights!!

I have a 2003 Audi A4 Avant V6 2.5TDI and i am havin trouble with the lights.
It has xenon headlights, and what i read from the manual wich is in german it says that they are supposed to autommatically adjust but they always seem to beam to low and i can only see a few feet away with the low beam and its very hard at night to drive. Sometimes when im behind a car at a stoplight i will notice that the right bulb seems to shine yellowish compared to the left one wich is whiteishblueish and that they flicker slightly. As well I noticed that the background lighting for the display screen behind the steering wheel and the cd player background lighting sometimes also flickers slightly.

thanks

Old 12-14-2006, 05:25 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Lights!!

take it to the dealer, get a quote and ask a tech. what he thinks. then you walk away and go from there.

Old 12-14-2006, 05:36 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Lights!!

Yeah, get a pros opinion.. find some quotes on what its gonna cost... Im sure some guys can tell you what the price range for an issue like this should be