Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lower center Chrome Peice, what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Default Lower center Chrome Peice, what do you think?

What's up guys, just put on a chrome lower center grille peice for my B5. I think it looks pretty sweet, the Halo's and the chrome peice sort of make it look like a B6, just sort of anyway. I just washed my car and I was embarresed to take a front picture because water got in my passenger side headlight, I hate that! Anyways, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Old 06-03-2006, 06:19 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Lower center Chrome Peice, what do you think?

lol, my pass headlight has so much water in it a small fish could live in there happily..... but looks good man

Old 06-03-2006, 03:37 PM

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

lol, my pass headlight has so much water in it a small fish could live in there happily..... but looks good man
Haha, mine is more foggy, maybe one day ill be cool to have the fish tank mod . No other comments about the trim, freaking jealous jerks

Old 06-03-2006, 04:11 PM
2nd Gear

most of us "de-chrome" our fronts.. it looks good though if you like that bling bling !

Old 06-03-2006, 04:22 PM

I thought about doing that mod.. but I went for the blackout look instead.

Old 06-03-2006, 04:49 PM
1st Gear

i have the same projectors and lower chrome grille. Mixes in better though with my B5 as its silver.. but ur B5 is still lookin good! Paint the lowers!!

Old 06-03-2006, 05:52 PM

I think that looks real good... nice job

Old 06-03-2006, 08:06 PM

I think it looks good, just keep a constant theme throughout the car.

Old 06-03-2006, 09:04 PM
3rd Gear

man o man my angel eyes are holding the water our pretty good ....too bad i might never see them again, lol...

and the lower chrome is okkkkk...but im not a huge fan. It looks more of a old persons car, kinda takes away from the "sportiness" and adds a little more "luxurious" look to the car, so I guess its whatever ur trying to accomplish. Its definately not ugly tho, just a different type of style. Looks good!

Old 06-04-2006, 06:18 AM

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

and the lower chrome is okkkkk...but im not a huge fan. It looks more of a old persons car, kinda takes away from the "sportiness" and adds a little more "luxurious" look to the car, so I guess its whatever ur trying to accomplish. Its definately not ugly tho, just a different type of style. Looks good!
Really? The before and after comparison must look different to me cuz it suprisingly is a huge difference, as far as sportiness goes, my GIAC chip goes in on my next pay check, so I'll have more power too, not just looks

And yes, the chrome look is more what I'm going for, just check out the rear as well. I know a lot of you aren't fans, but it's my personal style ok, deal with it! [8D]

Quick Reply: Lower center Chrome Peice, what do you think?