Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Meets...Inspiration...

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 04:49 PM
1st Gear
Default Meets...Inspiration...

Addressed to the socal clan. We have really started something here and I thought it deserved to be noticed by ourselved [sm=chattypair.gif]

I go down the list of posts and I see Northern CA setting up thier meet, seattle gathering people, NYC asking why their not doing what we do. I would like to consider the SoCAL boys the pioneers and say a job well done[sm=happy046.gif]. If feels good to see the Audi family growing and connected on a live level. Now that I think about it, maybe in a year or so as everyone beefs up their crews we could have a nationwide meet somewhere nice/ maybe a east meets west...think of the possibilites, ok i am getting excited and will stop now.

Cheng and Jason- don't know if you read this, but one of the norca guys was proposing starting a myspace for their group or even maybe a website. I think that would be cool idea and if you guys are interested I would be more than happy to help out. Let me know what you think everyone?

Old 08-18-2006, 04:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Meets...Inspiration...

that would be me......u guys def. need a website or a mspace goin up because u have already gathered up the enthusiats and have a huge crew.....just gotta show that off now....and thank u to the SoCal peeps, u did start the whole G2G hype.....congratulations.....