Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Monday Night Video

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 02:40 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: A Monday Night Video

Thats not a bad vid at all, much better quailty then any of the 1s ive made like that. Its so hard to shift and hold the camera at the same time. Actually Audis tip sucks compared to other tips ive drivin. I know my pops lincoln ls v8 sports tip is amazing, chirps going into sec almost like a stick, and doesnt shift for you if you don't shift, it will just bounce of the rev, just like a stick. Great vid tho.

Old 12-20-2005, 02:55 AM
2nd Gear

My father's 2006 BMW X5, and his 2006 BMW 330xi's Tiptronic system cannot be matched... Driving those machines is pure pleasure, even though they're Automatic. From what I've felt, BMW has mastered the Tiptronic system better than any other company. Even taking the X5 out for a beat session puts a bigger smile on my face than my Audi, I never thought an Automatic could do that. Haha

Old 12-20-2005, 03:20 AM

cool vid

it's nice to see the power of the chip for myself. i think i will have to get one now

Old 12-20-2005, 03:21 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: audiboy1618

Thats not a bad vid at all, much better quailty then any of the 1s ive made like that. Its so hard to shift and hold the camera at the same time. Actually Audis tip sucks compared to other tips ive drivin. I know my pops lincoln ls v8 sports tip is amazing, chirps going into sec almost like a stick, and doesnt shift for you if you don't shift, it will just bounce of the rev, just like a stick. Great vid tho.
Thanks man... I have my tranny controler coded so that it doesnt shift for you in manual shifting, it will go to the rev limiter...
I must say i am sort of proud of it, i cant stop watching the vid. for some reason..

Old 12-20-2005, 03:29 AM
1st Gear

i liked the vid

Old 12-20-2005, 09:26 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ZedEx

My father's 2006 BMW X5, and his 2006 BMW 330xi's Tiptronic system cannot be matched... Driving those machines is pure pleasure, even though they're Automatic. From what I've felt, BMW has mastered the Tiptronic system better than any other company. Even taking the X5 out for a beat session puts a bigger smile on my face than my Audi, I never thought an Automatic could do that. Haha
This may be true but the DSG is a way better trans than anything BMW has

Yes even the SMG

Old 12-20-2005, 09:36 PM
2nd Gear

i liked the vid a lot. def get a cam mount though. get the one that hooks onto the metal below your headrest

Old 12-20-2005, 09:40 PM
2nd Gear

reminded me of this lovely beautiful piece of videography.
http://srvidz.vidiac.com/Player.aspx...browse&term=s4

Old 12-20-2005, 10:44 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiTech04

ORIGINAL: ZedEx

This may be true but the DSG is a way better trans than anything BMW has

Yes even the SMG
Yes. Every time I read about DSG in a magazine, they are raving over it. I don't like SMG. I'd much rather have an M3 in a manual than SMG. The SMG is so jerky.

Old 12-20-2005, 10:58 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: juice88

what do u think u hit 0-60 at onepoint8tee?
around 6 or 7 seconds
probably more like 7.5-8

punching it like that with such little gas is very bad for your fuel injection. first off, the system is lubricated by the fuel, so if it's running low you can cause damage..and second, when you're running that low, you're sucking up all the nastiness that's settled at the bottom of your tank right up into your fuel filters.
Thanks for your expert advice... I had the gas tank replaced along with all filters before i bought it.
i am far from an expert..that's common knowledge.

Quick Reply: A Monday Night Video