Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A4= Bad Luck

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 09:23 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: My A4= Bad Luck

Well today was the icing on the cake. My car is totaled because of some Retard flying down the median. He hit me at around 30-40 and i had just pulled out probaly doing 10mph if that.
Name:  IMG_0033.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  63.2 KB
Name:  IMG_0037.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  43.0 KB

Old 10-02-2007, 10:31 PM
3rd Gear

Goood Lord your luck is bad! Whats your next move?

Old 10-03-2007, 01:35 AM
1st Gear

ah man that sucks, you really got bad luck.... wana sell those wheels......

Old 10-03-2007, 01:41 AM
1st Gear

dude, that hurts, i don't know what i would do if all that happened.

Old 10-03-2007, 01:55 AM

Hey man, don't take it so hard. Audi's are beautiful rides brimming with the passion for excellent engineering. Keep your chin up, stay calm, and find a replacement. *None* of this was in any way your fault, and we have a legal system in the United States that will undeniably favor you in every circumstance. You can take legal action and attain some money for what happened, and then get yourself another Audi.

I know me telling you "hey don't take it so hard" is probably going to **** you off because I'm undermining the situation, but what I'm saying is don't give up hope. The best we can do is offer logical advice and help you through the harsh times, but you need to be the one who ultimately decides if you want another Audi or not. A4's are slick cars, and tuned properly, they're ferocious. I'm really pulling for you man, if it's any consolation, we all had our fair share of ****. Beautiful cars are hard to replace, but you have the opportunity because you can recieve monetary compensation for it all.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:17 AM
4th Gear

when you are shopping for a replacement find one that is UN-modified... and didnt have an owner that neglected maintenece

Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 AM
1st Gear

I'm not sure what my next move is. I've been on the phone with the insurance company all day telling them about what happend. Both the air bags went off so i'm pretty sure they are gonna total it. As far as the wheels i'd sell them they are pretty banged up from the kid who had it before me. I'm definately looking for another audi. I don't know how much the insurance company is going to give me for it and it sucks because i liked the color because no one else had it around here anyway. I've found a few i want to buy but they are far far away from me. I usually can never find cars i'm looking for around here, and i'm gonna need one soon cause i have no ride to school or work.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM
3rd Gear

Holy **** -
Step one - go into your room
Step two - lock the door
don't come out - your the unluckyest SOB I've ever heard of.

well make sure you get the full amout your car is worth - if they try to discount your car due to the other damage then go after the shop again. wow man, your luck sucks.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:40 PM

ORIGINAL: Shwabmyknob

I'm not sure what my next move is. I've been on the phone with the insurance company all day telling them about what happend. Both the air bags went off so i'm pretty sure they are gonna total it. As far as the wheels i'd sell them they are pretty banged up from the kid who had it before me. I'm definately looking for another audi. I don't know how much the insurance company is going to give me for it and it sucks because i liked the color because no one else had it around here anyway. I've found a few i want to buy but they are far far away from me. I usually can never find cars i'm looking for around here, and i'm gonna need one soon cause i have no ride to school or work.
Don't listen to some of these kids, they're talking out of their asses. It's good that you can think clearly through this and decide that you want another Audi, they're filthy cars. If worse comes to worst, you can be over-compensated for your injuries (it's legally defined as an injury, since it's a figure of monetary loss. <3 law courses); just kinda milk it for what it's worth. Give them the facts, but also throw in a little bias and opinion to sway the decision on how much is compensated. As long as you present a damn good case, you'll get it. As for the inability to get a local Audi -- one will probably be up for grabs soon. If not, then it might be worth it to drive xx miles and get it.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:45 PM
1st Gear

Yea, i already told them i had no injuries because if i try to do that i've heard of them spying on you to see if your really hurt and i can't have that because I train 3 days a week and i can't afford to give that up right now. Well hopfully when the inspector comes and looks at it i can just say the damage from before was from the accident too. And the cops are helping me out because i work at a dealer and i think i caught the kids breaking into cars. I usually dont say anything but they broke into my freinds M3 that was outback getting some body work done. Luckily it was the same cop i dealt with the day before so he told me he would try and help me out. I have access to some wholesale cars out back at good prices and i think we just got a a6 but i really wanted another a4 1.8

Quick Reply: My A4= Bad Luck