Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My A4 is a cop magnet

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:20 PM
Default RE: My A4 is a cop magnet

i actually saw some crazy **** today on the thruway, a state trooper was sittin clockin people, we were goin about 73ish and there was a stream of cars comin flying up behind us, they noticed the cop and slowed right down just behind us... cop pulls out and follows us and them, puts his lights on to pull the first one over, then pulls next to the following 3 and pulls them over too!! 4 cars at once, never seen it before haha

Old 01-28-2008, 10:45 PM

ORIGINAL: RowdyAudi96

I got pulled by a damn biker cop in my A4... 10 over on a PA turnpike w/ no traffic...155 bucks later....shulda brake checked n put him head over !!! [/align]
I got into an incident in Pa with a undercover. Except I was the one on the bike,not a ticket... For some reason the bike cops are the bigger dicks on the police force,probably has something to do with riding a $20k bike that tops out 15 mph slower then their crown suck my dick. In Pa local cops CAN NOT use radar, Only state troopers,it's good and bad. On a back road the cop can't instant on you when he's head on. He needs some idea of how fast you were goin which they can estimate,but generaly don't. Problem on the highway is that if the cop is sitting hidden he can just time you and you'll never know he's there. With a radar detector you would have a warning with timing your best defence is a sharp lookout. In my expierences except for small town Pa has the coolest most lenient,profesional cops.

Old 01-29-2008, 12:16 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

ORIGINAL: RowdyAudi96

I got pulled by a damn biker cop in my A4... 10 over on a PA turnpike w/ no traffic...155 bucks later....shulda brake checked n put him head over !!! [/align]
I got into an incident in Pa with a undercover. Except I was the one on the bike,not a ticket... For some reason the bike cops are the bigger dicks on the police force,probably has something to do with riding a $20k bike that tops out 15 mph slower then their crown suck my dick. In Pa local cops CAN NOT use radar, Only state troopers,it's good and bad. On a back road the cop can't instant on you when he's head on. He needs some idea of how fast you were goin which they can estimate,but generaly don't. Problem on the highway is that if the cop is sitting hidden he can just time you and you'll never know he's there. With a radar detector you would have a warning with timing your best defence is a sharp lookout. In my expierences except for small town Pa has the coolest most lenient,profesional cops.
Lol.

Old 01-29-2008, 03:32 AM
1st Gear

haha, for sure man...

But, I use to have a 92 Mazda MX-3. Pretty sporty car....it had no plates but I had the dealer paper in the windshield. Man, I must have gotten pulled over 8 or 9 times in the first month I had the car. Other times, I know the cops are just bored and hope that I have drugs in the car. I figure if I'm driving a car like this, the last thing I am isascrew up.

Old 01-29-2008, 07:32 AM

ORIGINAL: CLX
the 'upstanding citizen' license
In Indiana I haven't had that help me to much except for maybe not getting towed when my plates were 3 months expired [&:]. Was also pulled over for 84 in a 55 and he didn't have any problemwriting me one. Second time was 82 in a 70 andI hadto reach underthe PF-9 in my glove box to get the registration even. He didn't seem to nervous about it.

Course once I tried to give it to a cop with my license and registration and he said "I don't need to see that unless you're planning to shoot me". Can't help but laugh at the humor. Noticket on that oneand I shot him anyway [sm=violent053.gif]

Old 01-29-2008, 08:51 AM
2nd Gear

Well, if you got pulled over for speeding and got a seatbelt violation, sounds like that was a nice cop.. ive had that happen twice and i LOVE my seatbelt ticket instead of a speeding ticket as its cheaper and doesnt hurt my insurance... (i was wearing mine both times BTW)

Sounds like your attitude is wrong... ive been clocked excessively speeding several times, just got warning, had cops point at me, flash blue lights and pulled over 3x in the past month, one time ebraking corners downtown and i havent got a moving violation yet... im just nice and apologetic... Im in their territory when im pulled over, whether or not i like them or agree with them, i still respect them when getting pulled over..

oh and my car is pretty flashy

Old 01-29-2008, 09:20 AM
1st Gear

You're all complaining about speeding tickets. Try and look up Hawaii's speed laws. Over 80mph anywhere is a CRIMINAL offense. So is 30 mph over any posted speed. Yes, you can go to JAIL for speeding, and loose your license, and pay huge fines. I got tagged for 27 over whn i was home forChristmas break BTW (close call)

Old 01-29-2008, 10:05 AM
2nd Gear

yeah its like anything else, some are cool and easy going, others are high schools losers trying to be hardass's... you can run into douchebags in any profession

Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 AM
1st Gear

Luckily (knock on wood) I have only been pulled over once for speeding in my car. It was kinda crap too. Its a big down hill with a 35 limit that the cops sit at the bottom alot waiting. There were even other people a few car lengths in front of and behind me. He knocked it down to 40 (from between 45-50), but didn't say anything about my tinted tails or my front window tint.

Old 01-29-2008, 10:38 AM
1st Gear

About 5-6 years ago, I was in Fort Wayne, IN, and I saw an unmarked bronze Camaro with 2 cars pulled over on the highway.

Quick Reply: My A4 is a cop magnet