Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need some used car parts - any ideas?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 03:38 PM
1st Gear
Default need some used car parts - any ideas?

i need to get a part for a car (fan clutch bracket with pulley for a '97 A4 Quattro 2.8L) and they are kind of expensive new. been trying to locate some used ones online, but haven't had much luck. thought i'd check with you guys to see if anybody knows of a good place online for used audi parts. thanks for any info!

Old 07-11-2011, 10:51 PM
1st Gear

For future use... if your looking for car parts for your Audi, try visiting Autozone, Car Parts Wholesale, Partstrain, Ebay, or just Google Shopping... you'll definitely find your parts need there.

Old 07-13-2011, 03:44 AM
1st Gear

i have used these guys before their kinda local to me but i bought a abs module from them and it did the trick you might want to give them a call and see if they have what your looking for.

Used Import Car Parts for Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, VW

Old 05-10-2013, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

Well several online used auto parts vendors are available out there who would be able to supply any spare car part that you want to replace. I am recommending you some of the sites which has huge collection of Audi parts, these are Autopartsfair, harborautoparts and
parkerstautoparts. A few months ago I bought a bumper assembly and a taillight for my Q6 from autopartsfair.com and I am quite satisfied with the results so far. I got these OEM certified used parts with one year warranty.