Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Audi Owner..07' A4 3.2LQT,6spd,s-line/Titanium.Ibis white/Black int.Super happy!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 10:27 PM
1st Gear
Default New Audi Owner..07' A4 3.2LQT,6spd,s-line/Titanium.Ibis white/Black int.Super happy!

https://www.audiforums.com/forum/att...1&d=1502678206

So far super impressed with my first Audi!This is basically the exact year/model/options Etc iv always wanted an as soon as i was ready to purchase a vehicle BAM there this was.From what i read this combo of the Ibis White,6Spd,3.2 Quattro,S-Line/Titanium Pckg is rather hard to find,true?..I Dont consider this a steal financially but its what i wanted to the T so price wasnt really a dealbreaker.But it has 75k,a better then average service history,Ext condition a solid 8/10,Int probably around a 9/10.Rims are very clean barely any physical damage (curb damage etc) Full size spare in trunk untouched,Wrapped in basically new Nexen P67s.Paid about 13k$..If the rarity of this specific combo and transmission has any truth i may have gotten very lucky with this buy.But regardless of all that im excited its really a blast to drive and im looking forward to my future with it(even the possible costly maintenece i hear comes with these) Im sure some of you will have plenty of advice and knowledge to share with me in days to come that i thank whoever for in advance.

Attached Thumbnails New Audi Owner..07' A4 3.2LQT,6spd,s-line/Titanium.Ibis white/Black int.Super happy!-20170812_192252.jpg  

Last edited by jae24; 08-13-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-14-2017, 12:37 PM
2nd Gear

Any 6 spd is rare as most ordered autos. Looks really nice and as long as you love it that is all that matters! Only bad news I would have for you is the timing belt (if not already done) will be coming up soon for replacement. My 2008 has over 205k miles and I still love it!

Old 08-15-2017, 10:45 PM
1st Gear

Thanks,and yes i absolutely love everything about this car.The road feel is absolutely amazing very very solid.Car looks great if i didnt know any better i wouldnt think this car was dated 10 years.Great power and control with the 3.2/6spd.Just love it.And yes as far as i can see timing chain hasnt been done yet.I work at a cadillac dealership which has state of the art garage and plenty of knowledgeable techs that'll be willing to handle whatever service this needs done.And i get an awesome Labor/Parts discount (around40%) so that will help.I did motice this 3.2 is a bit noisey,and yes ive had other high output interference motors that timing chain was failing and i dont believe this one shows any signs yet but when i pop the hood motor does have a somewhat obnoxious tickity clickity noise not super loud nothing like a rod knock or bent valves maybe im just not used to the sound of these,from what i read because of the direct injection this is an overall normal sound,cant Hear it when In the cabin.And the other question is towards the very end of my clutch grab maybe the last inch or so where its more just applying pressuring and not fully start to engage or disengage im feeling a bit of a pulsation or "flutter" if you will in my clutch.feels as if speeds up with rpms,but when i engage more and actually depresse it goes away an im not getting any grinding or slipping or anything like that.Its very faint,almost not noticable unless im seeking the feel in pedal.Any opinions?..Mechanically things do seem a bit noisy at mid rpms under load say 2nd gear 2k rpm louder then im accustomed to but then again ive never had an Audi.just Skeptical and asking questions as i get a feel for the vehicle.thanks in advance

Old 08-17-2017, 10:49 AM
2nd Gear

Just saw you have the 3.2, so your timing belt might not be as critical. Working at a dealership will help no matter what! Enjoy the ride!