Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 06:23 PM
2nd Gear
Default New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS

Ok, so my pictures are kind of big, and I wasn't sure on to how people would enjoy/hate these so let me know if you want to see more. I am only going to put4 of them on here right now, butI had about 60 and out of those about20 of them are GREAT!, and there were so many good ones (I thought). Please let me know what you think, this was the first time I ever shot pictures of my car, but I think they came out pretty well.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS

Very nice, love the second pic, change sig ASAP! Your car looks so much better when taken by a good cam.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:55 PM
4th Gear

Hey those are really cool! I like how you made them balck and white and then kept certian colors like the green and stuff. I think the first one is my fave though!!! Good JOB!

Josh

Old 05-01-2007, 07:04 PM
1st Gear

Did you P'Shop those or did the camera do that work... The B&W with red kind of reminds me of a P’shop .. in the background there is a reddish pole or something.. almost like you took out the blend on the other colors...

Old 05-01-2007, 07:08 PM
2nd Gear

nope I don't know how to use photoshop, some of my friends do for skiing though... it was just a feature on the camera where it only pics up a certain color that you tell it to.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:11 PM
4th Gear

WOW really? thats cool. i thought you pshoped that!

Josh

Old 05-01-2007, 07:22 PM
2nd Gear

yeah its this thing called color accent. As far as I can tell it turns everything black and white, then you go to another option point your camera at the color you want to keep, then it selects it. Pretty cool feature, and its really fast to switch around and take pictures. So for the green ones I just focused on some grass real fast, and for the red one just focused on the brakes....then WALLA! The camera did the rest

Old 05-01-2007, 08:43 PM
1st Gear

really nice pics man!!...do you have a canon digicam?

I got the Canon 800 IS and its awesome...got the color accent feature too!....try out the Color Swap feature if you have it....you can change the color of pretty much anything, as long as its mostly one tone!

Cheers.

Old 05-01-2007, 08:50 PM
1st Gear

I vote for you to post more. As soon as I get my car lowered, I am goint to ask my roommate to take some pics like these. He has a sweet camera and loves taking artsy flicks. I think the last pic was the best.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:23 PM
2nd Gear

i like the pictures, really good. especialy the first and the fourth one. but i have one question, do you have 2 different headlights? your dirvers side looks like clear corner or something and your passenger looks like stock. im confoozeled

Quick Reply: New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS