Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS

Camera is the powershot sd750 Digital Elph by canon

The reason my headlights look different in those pictures is because they are black and white...but I have the color accent thing so that the green is only picked up.

Here are 4 more pics

Old 05-01-2007, 10:41 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: akoby9

Camera is the powershot sd750 Digital Elph by canon

The reason my headlights look different in those pictures is because they are black and white...but I have the color accent thing so that the green is only picked up.

Here are 4 more pics

I like that one the best out of all of them!

Josh

Old 05-02-2007, 12:12 PM
2nd Gear

yeah I either like that one the best or the 4th one.... the stop sign one also is kind of fun

Old 05-02-2007, 12:19 PM
4th Gear

If you dropped it, it'd be the hottest car on da road. I really like the black/black /w silver lip look even though its getting over played. Love the blacked out grill since your going with the black theme, all you need is like 15% tint, a drop and the exterior is flawless. Then all you need is a chip, exhaust, testpipe and your fully set, quick, sweet, sexy *** car.

Sweet ride though, like how its coming along. Keep it up

Old 05-02-2007, 12:20 PM
4th Gear

Painted lowers wouldn't hurt either, but since your car is black I'd do that last

Old 05-02-2007, 12:40 PM
2nd Gear

Seems as good as your car looks there is always something you can do to make it look just alittle bit nicer, im feeling some fo those pics, cant wait to get my car in that condition,what did you use to wash wax, spray on stuff or the elbow grease way.

Old 05-02-2007, 01:48 PM
2nd Gear

Thanks for the comments and possible future ideas!!!

Yeah I want to drop the car... but seeing that I live in Steamboat Springs... where we get like 400 + inches of snow a year, that wouldn't bode to well in the winter time.

As for wax, I used that turtle wax stuff, and put it on with a buffer this time. But i think that I got a chip from it, so I might just go with elbow greese next time.

Oh yeah and also you can't tell from the pictures, and also a reason why i've been waxing it to try to make them go away. But on my passanger side I have 3 scrapes that go from the front headlight ALL the way down my car to the tail light!!! then 2 more about half way down the car all on the passanger side... Also have a scrape on the back passanger side. Long stories... but its an audi, and I use it for what its ment for...so its got some scrapes, but you can't tell unless you look close

Old 05-02-2007, 01:49 PM
2nd Gear

Pretty bored today also... Might drive like 30 minutes up Rabbit ears pass and take some SWEET pictures overlooking the valley here... for those of you that don't know... oh man I'm gonna go right now just so you can all see

Old 05-02-2007, 01:59 PM
Site Moderator

good yob...(or should i be talking to the camera?).. especially the stop sign one. My camera has that feature too, i never messed around with it much.. maybe i will.

Old 05-02-2007, 02:03 PM

Hey I have a scratch all the way down my drivers side. it sucks. You should clear those corners, that will make it look ****.

Quick Reply: New Camera + Washing + Waxing = PICS