Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Chip Tuning in DFW area

Old 10-29-2007, 11:14 PM
1st Gear
Default New Chip Tuning in DFW area

If your interested in chipping your Audi or VW, let me know. For the first time you can get O.CT (based in Austria) tuning here in Dallas area. They have the same Dyno testing that Audi, BMW, Porsche, use. Without a doubt the smoothest results out there. Some chip companies push the limits of the car or make it undpredictable to drive, not O.CT. And as far as Torque goes...I have not seen better results from any other tuning company. Just did my 2008 2.0...it is amazing. You're welcome to test it out. One other thought, would your rather have an American company tuning your European car or an European company tuning your European car.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:18 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: New Chip Tuning in DFW area

we need web sites, dynos, info backing up the words. but it does sound good

Old 10-30-2007, 12:08 AM
1st Gear

first of all, apologize for the cliche post. 2nd, send me an email and I will be glad to shoot you datasheets for any particular model. You can also poke around www.oct-tuning.com for some more info. But as far as the smoothness goes, it really is amazing.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:41 AM
1st Gear

Where is the chip for the 2.0T located on the site? Found it. Seems like there are very few dealers around the states.

Old 10-30-2007, 10:37 AM
1st Gear

Yeah, not too many dealer in the states. They are the #1 Tuner in all of Europe which you can see by their dealer list. I can email you the detailed data sheet on the 2.0 if you need it. When you look at the Torque curve, its straight across and hardly drops until you hit 4800 rpm area, where many tuners drop around 4000. Its all preferences, some guys want to spin their wheels in 1st and 2nd. I like power all the way through especially in 3th and 4th. I have a friend with an S4 and he couldn't believe the power. For all intensive purposes, I am driving an S4 which gets 30 mpg. I do have to admit the rumble of the S4 is real sweet.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Site Moderator

Sounds pretty good. After my car sells Ill be in the market for another A4 to mod. This could be a route Id take. Thanks.
Side note: Most all tuners chipsthat Im aware of drop poweroff at about the 5k rpm area. Not that a tuner has much of a choice in the matter, the stock turbo falls on its face around 5k rpms with any tune.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:01 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: sven

Yeah, not too many dealer in the states. They are the #1 Tuner in all of Europe which you can see by their dealer list. I can email you the detailed data sheet on the 2.0 if you need it. When you look at the Torque curve, its straight across and hardly drops until you hit 4800 rpm area, where many tuners drop around 4000. Its all preferences, some guys want to spin their wheels in 1st and 2nd. I like power all the way through especially in 3th and 4th. I have a friend with an S4 and he couldn't believe the power. For all intensive purposes, I am driving an S4 which gets 30 mpg. I do have to admit the rumble of the S4 is real sweet.
I think you ment "for all intents and purposes"
1. For all intents and purposes = Correct

2. To all intents and purposes = Correct

3. For all intensive purposes = Sorry! You should have paid attention in English class! [/align]

Old 10-30-2007, 02:19 PM
Zombie Defense Force

im in ft worth. where are you guys at?

Old 10-30-2007, 04:02 PM
1st Gear

yes, widgget, I missed English class on more than one occasion, not sure if I was bored or that it was stuff to look at Miss. Fort's Uni-Brow for an hour, but thanks for the correction.

Jeff, I am very close to DFW Airport.

Old 10-30-2007, 04:07 PM
1st Gear

can you send a link to the A4 B7 2.0T dyno?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Chip Tuning in DFW area