Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the family with a Q?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 11:56 PM
1st Gear
Default New to the family with a Q?

Hey Guys, AudiVirgin here!

Joining the Audi family with a 2005 A4 1.8T. Just another base model as it sits now! Give it few months! I will sart the process this weekend with my Audio/Video that is ready to go in! This is also my first Turbo car so I am trying to read as much as possible! I have a lot to learn! Don't worry guys I know how to use the search feature!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...-nate/A405.jpg

I have been modding My Lexus GS300 for the past 5 years and a Civic before that! I will miss my GS like no other carI have owned thus far! I smashed her up last week ans was sad to see it go! I sold it to JPI in Garland Tx and they are sticking a 1300hp 2JZ in it so it will been seen by my eyes again!
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h2...e/100_0279.jpg

Now the reason I am posting this in the A4 thread and not the welcome thread is I do have a Q. What Type of BOV shouldI get? Sorry had too! The lights on my auto shifter are not working? All my fuses are fine and it is plugged into the harness. All the other lights are working on my dash. It has less then 30k on it so I don't think the bulb could be bad! It has got me thinking that maybe a drink got spilled and shorted out the lights? What do the Audi guys think?

Old 09-13-2007, 08:15 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: New to the family with a Q?

Welcome to the forum.

Is it the central display or the light that is at the shifter.

Either way, with a 2005 and 30K miles you should still be under Audi 40K mile 4 year warranty (assuming you are in the US.) Have it fixed on their dime.

Old 09-13-2007, 05:17 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: New to the family with a Q?

Lol that would make the most sense! hahahhaha see I'mto busy using the search feature and did not even think of that! Shows where my head has been this week! lol

Does Audi usally give a loner car for service?

Thanks for the help guys!