Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oettys on....

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 07:28 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default Oettys on....

and oettys off

These absolute morons at "just tires" on swede st, forgot to tighten the lugs on one of my wheels god I'm so pissed. I'm happy i was stopped at a light and turned my wheel to hear "clunk" so I pulled off the to the side street which was right next to me only to see my brand new oettinger wheel rolling down the street while I'm listening to a lovely grinding sound.

They are fixing any and all damage but I'm without a ride for the weekend now. incompetence pisses me off.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Oettys on....

crazy picture.

i like the grind-line down the street.

idiots...

Old 05-13-2006, 07:32 PM
2nd Gear

Holy crap dude. I'd be so pissed. Maybe you can get a diesel geek belly pan out of it

Old 05-13-2006, 07:33 PM
dan
2nd Gear

at least i can milk some body work out of it I'll make them take it to my body shop and have them respray the bumper and hood while they are blending the warped fender. god knows what else needs to be replaced as far as the control arms and suspension goes.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:33 PM
5th Gear

damn amke sure to check oil pan and all that stuff too there are some lines that run underthe motor that would get pinched make them pay for every last piece thats so much as scratched

Old 05-13-2006, 07:35 PM
dan
2nd Gear

and another one of the gouge in the road

Old 05-13-2006, 07:40 PM
2nd Gear

wholy crap...theres a lawyer in the same room as me at the moment. gotta love lawyers at times likes these. glad to hear those retards are fixing it.

dan
2nd Gear

honestly, I can't complain one bit about the way they have handled it so far, they sent someone down to pick me up, were very appologetic (sp) and didnt even try to fight it. They are running it through insurance without any fightning or trying to knickle and dime me and pay out of pocket.

So all in all, that side of it made a really shitty situation actually tolerable.

I feel kinda bad the guy who worked on the car was pretty much fired on the spot as soon as we got back to the store, I could hear the manager screaming at him. People make mistakes, thats why they have insurance but oh well

So much for the photo shoot tomorrow with the new mods.

2nd Gear

You should take it to the stealership! Get this done right dude. The stealership will replace anything that remotely looks damaged and since its not on your bill... At least you'll get everything done right.

Old 05-13-2006, 07:41 PM
1st Gear

Take it to the dealer and make them pay for everything. Thankfully you weren't on a freeway, and hopefully you're back on the road soon.