Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OMG!@#$%

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 08:48 AM
1st Gear
Default OMG!@#$%

i just drove one of my brothers friends 2001 S4.......... holy $hit,

my heart was racing so much, only a really really hott naked girl could make it do that.

the cars engine is so modded it doesnt even look like a S4 engine anymore. it was twin custom T4 turbos huge greddy intercooler (looks like Toms)... new cams, heads, just about everything. he boosted @ over 30 the gague didnt even go as high.

him and another of my brothers friends timed it 30-140 on the highway did it in just over 8 sec i was told.

so tonight i came home from a friends and saw that he was over, so i went in my house and kept asking him if i could drive it, and he finally broke and let me drive it (he was very drunk). so me my brother and my brothers other friend took it out. we had to drive it and let it warm up.... took about 6 min to do, kinda long. then my brothers friend showed me a little of what it was capable of doing. i litterly couldnt lift me head off the headrest.. so we came to this straigh back road and i took over.... mind you i was scared out of my mind. so i go and get 0-60 in like 3 sec and that was all engine... no boost at all. so i came to another straight away and i punched it the road was less then a 1/8 mile, and i got up to 85.... and i wasnt even pushing it and thats 85 in thrid gear and i shifted from 2nd into 3rd at only 5k rpms. so i finally got used to his clutch and his short shifter, so i went to my friends neighborhood, and he has a road thats about just over 1/8 mile. so i punched it and i got down that road in what seemed like 4 sec if that i think i got 90-95 (and im not exagerating). it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insane, so i turned around and did it on the way back and lets just say they was this little like way in the road that you wouldnt really notice.. and i got air on it, i heard the wheels cherp. and the cars so low it scraps on everything.

like i dont even know what to do with myself right now, i wanted to keep driving it forever but i had to turn back.

also i guess the car is faster or as fast as a 360 modana, in a race it would stay up then eventually pull away... that is how fast and ridiculas this car is....

what i like the most about the car is it has a rieger body kit so it kinda only looks show and nothing else.. so its like a semi-sleeper car, so people try racing it and get there **** handed to them.. all i have to say is !$$^@^&#@&!&&&%%@@@@ the car is way to fast and its just way to damn fast..
OH and the funny part is... he says hes getting bored of the car!!!!

Old 07-28-2005, 08:52 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: OMG!@#$%

oh and on his intercooler piping they used to be this strong cloth liek piping and the first day he got his car back from the new turbos he blew a huge hole in the piping from all the pressure from the boost..

i cant stop talkign about this damn car... everyone should drive it

Old 07-28-2005, 05:51 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: JValentine13

i just drove one of my brothers friends 2001 S4.......... holy $hit,

my heart was racing so much, only a really really hott naked girl could make it do that.

the cars engine is so modded it doesnt even look like a S4 engine anymore. it was twin custom T4 turbos huge greddy intercooler (looks like Toms)... new cams, heads, just about everything. he boosted @ over 30 the gague didnt even go as high.

him and another of my brothers friends timed it 30-140 on the highway did it in just over 8 sec i was told.

so tonight i came home from a friends and saw that he was over, so i went in my house and kept asking him if i could drive it, and he finally broke and let me drive it (he was very drunk). so me my brother and my brothers other friend took it out. we had to drive it and let it warm up.... took about 6 min to do, kinda long. then my brothers friend showed me a little of what it was capable of doing. i litterly couldnt lift me head off the headrest.. so we came to this straigh back road and i took over.... mind you i was scared out of my mind. so i go and get 0-60 in like 3 sec and that was all engine... no boost at all. so i came to another straight away and i punched it the road was less then a 1/8 mile, and i got up to 85.... and i wasnt even pushing it and thats 85 in thrid gear and i shifted from 2nd into 3rd at only 5k rpms. so i finally got used to his clutch and his short shifter, so i went to my friends neighborhood, and he has a road thats about just over 1/8 mile. so i punched it and i got down that road in what seemed like 4 sec if that i think i got 90-95 (and im not exagerating). it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo insane, so i turned around and did it on the way back and lets just say they was this little like way in the road that you wouldnt really notice.. and i got air on it, i heard the wheels cherp. and the cars so low it scraps on everything.

like i dont even know what to do with myself right now, i wanted to keep driving it forever but i had to turn back.

also i guess the car is faster or as fast as a 360 modana, in a race it would stay up then eventually pull away... that is how fast and ridiculas this car is....

what i like the most about the car is it has a rieger body kit so it kinda only looks show and nothing else.. so its like a semi-sleeper car, so people try racing it and get there **** handed to them.. all i have to say is !$$^@^&#@&!&&&%%@@@@ the car is way to fast and its just way to damn fast..
OH and the funny part is... he says hes getting bored of the car!!!!
Haha, something tells me that a 2.7 litre V6 isn't going to push a 3600 lb car to 60 miles an hour in 3 seconds, without a lot of bloody boost. lol, but you sound uber excited, so I'll let you off the hook. Sound's like a mean car.

However...

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 07-28-2005, 06:08 PM
3rd Gear

haha..sick...thats how i felt driving my friends dads carrera 4s...**** was that thing a freaking monster....ROCKET actually...porsche factory racing seats...full race spspenseion roll cage..harness...everything...its really only used for the track..jesus was that cool..

--E