Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions please on this body kit. Please don't flame me for asking..

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2006, 05:53 PM
1st Gear
Default Opinions please on this body kit. Please don't flame me for asking..

http://lltek.com/PRS_bin/prs_109_a4b..._convrsion.htm

What do you guys think of this kit?
Is it worth puting on my 04 S4, and does anyone know if this will void the warranty?
I'm not a big fan of cheap body kits, and I know Audi didn't make a B6 RS4, but this one looks pretty good.
Do you think it will hurt the value of my car?
Thanks in advance for any input.

Old 08-27-2006, 06:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Opinions please on this body kit. Please don't flame me for asking..

I think it looks alright but I dont see a body kit, all I see is an aftermarket front end. Im not sure about the warranty

Old 08-27-2006, 06:21 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Opinions please on this body kit. Please don't flame me for asking..

ORIGINAL: captcaos2002

I think it looks alright but I dont see a body kit, all I see is an aftermarket front end. Im not sure about the warranty
Thanks for your input captcaos. I think it will become a full kit in the future once they finalize all of the pieces. I like the look of the front end alone as it is. Keep em coming..

Old 08-27-2006, 06:24 PM
Administrator

i seen that a while ago, that picture seems photoshoppped to me but i think it looks hot, the only way it would void warrenty is if it caused the problem but i dont see how a bodykit can casue a problem

if the fitment, andits a quality kit and i had money i would buy it

mods dont do anything to the value of ur car, the only way it will hurt ur car is that ur spending money that and it wont add to the resale value of ur car

Old 08-27-2006, 06:29 PM
3rd Gear

I think it looks great. Just make sure it will fit correctly and go for it.

Old 08-27-2006, 08:42 PM
4th Gear

I think it looks nice, but I would skip the RS4 badging. Having an RS is not about adding pieces of fiberglass.

Old 08-27-2006, 09:57 PM
1st Gear

Nice!!

Old 08-28-2006, 07:06 AM
2nd Gear

maybe i need to see it in person, but those pictures look so "fake" to me. i like the rs4 front end but this looks generic to me. i really hate the plastic around my fog lights on the 06 model; it's the only shitty looking parts on the whole car and i would like to have something like the chicken wire in place of the solid plastic, but this isn't the route i would go. looking at it one more time, i think what looks odd is the fact that the lower spoilers are so large in this picture. on a real rs, the fender wells make the car look wide and low, and in this picture, the car is normal body with the kit and so it looks too tall and squirshed in.

Old 08-28-2006, 08:28 AM
2nd Gear

It looks fine but that god awful RS badge on the grill screams TACKY. But it will look good with your "gold" Folex. And to add insult to injury, these scumbags want $33 just for the ******* badges! If you're going to drop 2 grand, might as well blow it on engine mods and not a bunch of cheap looking plastic. Please do not **** up your S4 by adding this crap, I think it will absolutely affect the value.

Old 08-28-2006, 11:36 AM

I like the kit and once the kit is complete it bring the B6 right up to date.

Quick Reply: Opinions please on this body kit. Please don't flame me for asking..