Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

please help

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2007, 06:07 AM
1st Gear
Default please help

ok look I know this has been asked before but I've been reading through pages of search results and can't stand to scan through one more so any help is appreciated.

I'm stuck between the Borla, Neuspeed, and AWE exhausts. From what i understand the AWE is louder and drones at certain rpm's? How true or noticable is this because I do my fair share of 1 hr trips to and from college at least every other weekend but I liked the sound of AWE from the clips I've heard but sound level is hard to determine from video clips. Also where would the Neuspeed fall in comparison.

If anyone could maybe give me a quick comparison as far as sound level and drone goes I'd appreciated.

Any personal opinions or performance benifits between thethree would be nice as well.

Thanks guys

by they way I have a black 05 1.8 6speed USP[/align]

Old 03-03-2007, 06:43 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: please help

bump... just looked on Borla's website and it seems they don't make an exhaust for an 05. Is this right?

Old 03-03-2007, 06:50 PM
4th Gear

Most here prefer the borla, or miltek exhaust, in general, for complete systems.
Neither is excessively loud, yet provide good performance.

Old 03-03-2007, 08:23 PM
1st Gear

so does Borla make an exhaust for a 2005 6speed 1.8??