Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The pursuit of material and spiri cheap prada shoe

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 04:24 AM
Default The pursuit of material and spiri cheap prada shoe

I do not despise money, ordinary people have the material things. I do not think life is over what the United States and Germany to live frugally. In a market economy, no money will never do. A person food and clothing are concerned not only difficult to live with dignity, but also difficult to stop and do something, it should be an effort to make enough to live comfortably,cheap prada shoes, and to have a normal life to enjoy.
However,louis vuitton bags, the money accumulated over personal or family consumption limit,bags louis vuitton, no amount of money is only symbolic. I understand that more money, and Happiness will be relatively higher, with many ordinary people can buy money can not buy things, and conditions in the economy to help others. But the money might not be able to buy health, knowledge and love and truth. Therefore, the pursuit of material were always a limit. Especially to the old age, fame and wealth should be weak.
I think that 60 years ago, fame and power are used; fame after 60 years of age the right to not be of much use. Up like my age today, the elderly, should be more in pursuit of spiritual things,cheap air max, such as the emphasis on culture and art conservation, family,jordans cheap, friendship remain, as well as with the personal interest over a relatively free and easy life.