Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

quattronoza/streets of legend

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 12:00 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: quattronoza/streets of legend

ORIGINAL: brando_dtd

ouch.. all in all "i" like the car, as far as performance is concerned its up there with most of the top a4s here. so you see a front lip and a wing you dont like and you start crying. its really sad.
The car is not that bad looking, but you have to admit that looks like the stupidest fukcin movie ever. What does he have done to it anyway?

Old 03-06-2006, 01:57 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyinb501
ouch.. all in all "i" like the car, as far as performance is concerned its up there with most of the top a4s here. so you see a front lip and a wing you dont like and you start crying. its really sad.
The car is not that bad looking, but you have to admit that looks like the stupidest fukcin movie ever. What does he have done to it anyway?
A GIAC APR hybrid stage 4 k03 chip running 2.5 bar of boost on c16.

Old 03-06-2006, 02:15 AM
1st Gear

the only thing i like about the car is the intercooler...the body work is not that great, takes the european look away!!!

Old 03-06-2006, 03:22 AM

those reversed washer caps are the new custom A4 look didnt everyone know? i just went and turned mine around... looks so sick

two words...

gay ***

EDIT: A4BRZLowrider is right... that is the stock bumper with the middle cut out for the intercooler with two side lips glued on hahah... cheez

Old 03-06-2006, 04:20 AM
5th Gear

Lol I got into an argument with some chick in a parking lot when i tried to tell her that her caps were on backwards, lol she thought i was dissing on her Audi and saying **** about her, I then had to point out my car with the caps on the right way and how much better it looked, man she felt stupid.... she was very sorry for yelling at me so i showed her how to fix them and get them on right lol.... Oh washer caps, those silly little basturds, lol

Old 03-06-2006, 07:25 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: flyinb501

ill get back to you on the mods, i do know that it definetly outperforms a lot of the s line stuff out there tho, the movie tho didnt really have good meaning, but it was cool to watch... btw it sux but its very rare to see an audi in a movie cept for this and the transporter, i think bond would have done better in an audi

Old 03-06-2006, 11:15 AM
5th Gear

Outperforms the s-line stuff? S-lines aren't any faster... they just have aesthetic mods... and I'd say the s-line's aesthetics "outperform" that car.

EDIT: Unless you mean S4's and whatnot... and then I argue that his K03 won't keep up with an S4 -- if whoever said he had a K03 was correct.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:43 AM
1st Gear

the movie is at blockbuster if i remember correctly anyways. now im gonna have to rent it form there, and "lose" the movie so they dont have it anymore....

Old 03-07-2006, 02:43 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

Outperforms the s-line stuff? S-lines aren't any faster... they just have aesthetic mods... and I'd say the s-line's aesthetics "outperform" that car.

EDIT: Unless you mean S4's and whatnot... and then I argue that his K03 won't keep up with an S4 -- if whoever said he had a K03 was correct.
hmm... lets do the math >>>>>b5 s4 250 horse 258 tq b5 a4 1.8t 170hp 166 tq, scenario = both equal experienced drivers. straight line goes to the s4, hmm track runs the s4, daily fwy drives s4 wins again. more cylinders and more power better suspension larger brakes etc. dont equal aesthetic, door mouldings and bumpers equal aesthetics. and no k03 in that a4 definetly pushing a garrett.

Old 03-07-2006, 02:45 AM
2nd Gear

never in my right mind would I ever see that riced out movie...

Quick Reply: quattronoza/streets of legend