AudiForums.com

AudiForums.com (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/)
-   Audi A4 (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/)
-   -   Raced an RS4 YESTERDAY!!! sort of (https://www.audiforums.com/forum/audi-a4-8/raced-rs4-yesterday-sort-56603/)

Audi_Skydiver 03-07-2007 06:30 PM

Raced an RS4 YESTERDAY!!! sort of

Whats up everyone???
Yesterday on my way home i came up behind a 2007 Black Audi RS4!!!! I was going down a hill and he was going the speed limit (45mph) so I decided to pass him to see what he would do. So I droped it down to second blew past him and sure enough he stomped on it and started following me going about 90-95. Then I had to turn so I slowed way down and pulled off to the side and rolled down my window. We talked for a few minutes then headed our seperate ways. He was an older guy, probubly late 40-early 50's or so.I took a picture of his car as I came up behind him on my phone but accedently hit end istead of save. [:@]Next time I see him I will take a picture!!! IT WAS COOL!!!

Oh and he had the 420hp V8, yeah thats almost 3 times as much power as my car!!! If we really had raced he would have killed me. But it was fun!!!!!!

Josh

acetrebo 03-07-2007 06:39 PM

RE: Raced an RS4 YESTERDAY!!! sort of

If it was me, I would have never let you blow by, as soon as I saw you I would have trounced on it!

Sounds like a sweet car, what color was the rs4?

Audi_Skydiver 03-07-2007 06:39 PM

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

Whats up everyone???
Yesterday on my way home i came up behind a 2007 Black Audi RS4!!!! I was going down a hill and he was going the speed limit (45mph) so I decided to pass him to see what he would do. So I droped it down to second blew past him and sure enough he stomped on it and started following me going about 90-95. Then I had to turn so I slowed way down and pulled off to the side and rolled down my window. We talked for a few minutes then headed our seperate ways. He was an older guy, probubly late 40-early 50's or so.I took a picture of his car as I came up behind him on my phone but accedently hit end istead of save. [:@]Next time I see him I will take a picture!!! IT WAS COOL!!!

Oh and he had the 420hp V8, yeah thats almost 3 times as much power as my car!!! If we really had raced he would have killed me. But it was fun!!!!!!

Josh
LOL

Josh

aRIf 03-07-2007 06:43 PM

hope I'll see one in the road too. I am waiting :)

BadLuckAudi 03-07-2007 07:00 PM

oh man i wish I could see one driving it would be insane, then i would have to convince them to let me take her for a spin

klum00 03-07-2007 07:57 PM

^^^^^^^ yeah cause that will happen ;)

SAudi 03-07-2007 08:23 PM

ORIGINAL: aRIf

hope I'll see one in the road too. I am waiting :)
dont you guys in turkey actually have all the RS car we dont get here in america.

Jeff 03-07-2007 08:35 PM

at first i thought this was going to be another thread about how you beat a bad driver in a super car. sounds like fun

Flip 03-07-2007 08:37 PM

You should have snapped some pics when you pulled over and talked.

A4Rollin 03-07-2007 08:38 PM

yah me to...... i was waitin for "man i beat a rs4 today.......but.......i think he missed a gear", either war i would have messed with him too!